英漢雙語版 ‖ 人家有的是背景,而我有的是背影!

英漢雙語版 ‖ 人家有的是背景,而我有的是背影!

A Collection of Humorous Short Messages

幽默短信集錦

A diamond lasts forever,but only one diamond may lead to going bankrupt.

鑽石恆久遠,一顆就破產。

They have backgrounds, while I have my shadow!

人家有的是背景,而我有的是背影!

When we come out to struggle, we'll have to change the telephone numbers sooner or later.

出來混,遲早要換號。

Sometimes people also need the spirit of the closestool, press the button, and everything will be clean.

人有時也需要馬桶精神,按一下按鈕,什麼都乾淨了。

Distance produces no beauty, but a mistress.

距離產生的不是美,是小三。

英漢雙語版 ‖ 人家有的是背景,而我有的是背影!

While a fatty is eating, the scale is watching.

人在吃,秤在看。

Life is like a phone call, either you hang up first, or I hang up first.

人生就像打電話,不是你先掛,就是我先掛。

A smile is just an expression,which has nothing to do with happiness.

笑只是一個表情,與快樂無關。

Dreams are like underwears, you have to have them, but you needn't prove them to everyone.

理想就像內褲,要有,但不能逢人就證明你有。

It's better to have a regular income than to be fascinating.

與其讓人神魂顛倒,不如有份固定收入。

英漢雙語版 ‖ 人家有的是背景,而我有的是背影!

What's the matter with you? Say it and make everyone happy.

你有什麼不開心的事? 說出來讓大家開心一下。

When one is sad, no matter how happy the song is, one cannot stop crying.

人在悲傷的時候,不管聽多麼快樂的曲子,都會止不住流淚。

Tired? That's right, comfort is left for dead persons.

累麼?累就對了,舒服是留給死人的。

When happiness knocks on my door, I may not be at home.

當幸福來敲門時,我或許不在家。

It's not hard to be single. What's hard is to deal with people who are trying to get you to stop being single.

單身並不難,難的是應付那些千方百計想讓你結束單身的人。

英漢雙語版 ‖ 人家有的是背景,而我有的是背影!


分享到:


相關文章: