北京国际铁人三项赛9月22日开赛
Beijing International Triathlon 22 Sep
2018年北京国际铁人三项赛于9月22~23日开赛,“北铁”无论是赛事服务还是比赛环境,一直以来都是好评如潮。
The time for Beijing International Triathlon Tournament is September 22 to 23, 2018. Both the race services and game environment of Beijing Triathlon have been highly praised.
同时作为美国旧金山“逃离恶魔岛”铁三赛的亚洲唯一资格赛,将有50名选手将获得下一年“逃离恶魔岛”的参赛资格,国内外众多铁三好手都慕名而来。
As the only qualifying race in Asia for US San Francisco "Escape from the Alcatraz Island" Triathlon games, Beijing Triathlon will select 50 players for next year's entry. Many domestic and foreign players have been attracted to Beijing in 2018.
比赛地点:北京丰台园博园
Venue: Beijing Fengtai Garden Expo
比赛日期:
Dates:
9月22日 - 半程奥运距离 (750米游泳,20公里自行车,5公里跑步)
September 22 - Halfway Olympic distance (750 meters swimming, 20 km bike, 5 km running)
9月23日 - 奥运距离 (1500米游泳,40公里自行车,10公里跑步)
September 23 - Olympic distance (1500 meters swimming, 40 km bike, 10 km running)
比赛路线:北京市丰台区体育局与赛事承办方美国国际管理集团(IMG)签署了协议,从2012年起在丰台举办北京国际铁人三项赛。1.5公里的游泳在园博园内的园博湖进行,“铁人激水,百鸟齐飞”。在40公里的自行车赛中,选手们将在公园道路、宽阔公路、乡间小路、弯曲山路等不同路段体验多变赛道的乐趣。在园博园内进行10公里的跑步,运动员可欣赏到园博园内东方园林、欧式园林等众多不同景观。
Race route: Beijing Fengtai District Sports Bureau and the event organizer US International Management Group (IMG) signed the agreement in 2012 that Beijing International Triathlon Competition holds in Fengtai every year. 1.5 km of swimming is in the garden expo park Lake. In the 40 km bike race, the players will be in the park road, wide highway, country road, curved mountain road and other different sections to experience the fun of the track. In the garden park for 10 km of running, the athletes can enjoy the Chinese garden, European garden and many other different views.
大医精诚深度参与铁三赛事保障
铁人三项赛运动距离长、体能消耗大、身体负担重,对参赛者的身体素质要求非常高。即便准备无限周全,赛事中也可能出现一些突发状况,轻者如皮肤擦伤,重者如脱水、溺水、骨折、哮喘发作,甚至猝死等。运动安全、赛事医学保障无小事,2018北京铁人三项赛组织者已经安排了非常强有力的医疗应急团队。
Triathlon is a kind of a long distance sports with high physical exertion. Therefore, the physical quality requirements of the contestants is very high. Even if the preparation is very comprehensive, some unexpected situations still may happen, such as skin abrasions, dehydration, drowning, fractures, asthma attacks, and even sudden death. Therefore, sports safety is very important.
为有效应对各种突发状况,受IMG委托,大医精诚组织医疗志愿者团队。征集广告发布后,从报名志愿者中遴选了8人。团队组成精兵强将,覆盖运动相关损伤急救专业。
2018 Beijing Triathlon organizers have arranged a very strong medical emergency team, supported by this medical self-media DAYIJINGCHENG. An 8-member team was established with medical doctors professional in sports-related injuries.
鉴于赛事国外选手众多,外语为主要沟通语言,大医精诚同时安排数名英文志愿者。大医精诚将协助官方医疗团队工作,为保障运动员比赛安全,出一点绵薄之力。
Since there are significant number of foreign players in the competition, English is the main communication language. Therefore, Dayi Jingcheng arranges several English volunteers at the same time. Dayi Jingcheng will assist the official medical team to work and make a little effort to protect the safety of athletes.
参赛选手健康自查表
Participants health checklist
一、有以下情况者,不建议参加本次北铁所设各项目比赛:
You are NOT suggested to participate in the race if:
1. 先天性心脏病和风湿性心脏病患者;
You have congenital heart disease or rheumatic heart disease.
2. 高血压和脑血管疾病患者;
You are suffering from hypertension or cerebrovascular disease.
3. 心肌炎和严重心律失常者;
You are patients with myocarditis or severe arrhythmia.
4. 冠状动脉病病史;
You have a history of coronary artery disease.
5. 血糖不稳定的糖尿病患者;
You were diagnozed as diabetes but the blood glucose is unstable.
6. 哮喘急性期或慢阻肺患者;
Acute exacerbation of asthma or COPD.
7. 孕妇;
You are pregnant.
8. 下肢静脉血栓或其他外周血管疾病;
Venous thrombosis or other peripheral vascular disease.
9. 比赛日前两周以内患重感冒或严重腹泻者;
You have severe cold or diarrhea within two weeks before the competition
10. 其他不适合运动的疾病患者。
Other patients who are not suitable for strenuous exercise.
二、赛前健康自查表:
Pre-competition health checklist
1. 您是否被诊断过哮喘、癫痫、心律失常、高血压、冠心病、脑卒中、糖尿病、严重失眠,肠胃道疾病等?
Are you diagnosed with asthma, epilepsy, arrhythmia, hypertension, coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes, severe insomnia, gastrointestinal diseases?
2. 您直系亲属中是否有猝死、脑卒中、哮喘、癫痫等患者?
Do you have immediate death, stroke, asthma, epilepsy and other patients in your immediate family?
3. 您最近一次全身体检是在一年以内吗?
Did your last physical examination be within a year?
4. 赛前2周内患感冒发烧、胸闷憋气、心悸症状连续三天以上?
2 weeks before the season, are you suffering from a fever, chest tightness suffocation, palpitations for more than three consecutive days?
5. 安静时心率达90次/分,血压在140/90毫米汞柱以上?
When quiet, your heart rate is over 90 beats / min or blood pressure is above 140/90mmHg?
6. 赛前72小时内有外伤史?
72 hours before the race, did you have a trauma history?
7. 安静时呼吸频率达24次/分或有憋喘窒息感?
Quiet breath rate of 24 times / min or have suffocate suffocation?
8. 赛前1周内体温在摄氏37.5度以上;
1 week before the race, was your body temperature above 37.5 Celsius?
9. 肝功能异常(如:转氨酶、胆红素高于正常值)?
Abnormal liver function (such as: transaminase, bilirubin higher than normal)?
10. 尿检有尿蛋白及管型?
Abnormal urine test with urine protein or tube type?
11. 钾、钠电解质紊乱?
Potassium, sodium electrolyte disorder?
12. 有心肌酶学指标不正常?
Abnormal myocardial enzymes?
13. 肌红蛋白、肌酸激酶值异常升高?
Abnormally elevated myoglobin and creatine kinase levels?
14. 心电图提示心肌缺血改变或心律失常?
Myocardial ischemia or arrhythmia with ECG?
15. 有头晕、头痛症状?
Do you feel dizziness, headache symptoms?
16. 有心前区不适或腹部疼痛症状?
Do you have the symptoms of anterior discomfort or abdominal pain?
17. 有无眩晕、视物模糊等症状?
Do you have any dizziness, blurred vision and other symptoms?
如有上述情况,请及时报告组委会和医疗团队进行评估。避免带病参赛,影响健康。
If this is the case, please report to the organizing committee and the medical team for evaluation. Competition with sickness is not suggested, whihc might affect your health.
三、比赛中健康状况异常自我判断:
Adequate self-judgment in the health of the game
1. 明显心慌,心率迅速达到180到200,且很长时间不能缓解;
You feel obvious palpitation, or your heart rate quickly reached 180 to 200, and these can not be alleviated in a long time.
2. 感到手臂麻木不能缓解;
You feel numbness of the arm and it can not be relieved.
3. 后背疼痛或胸闷、胸痛不适;
You feel back pain or chest tightness, chest pain discomfort.
4. 憋喘不适,或能听见伴随呼吸的哨鸣音;
you are suffering suffocate or you can hear the whistle with the breath.
5. 头晕或视物模糊;
You feel dizzy or blurred.
6. 腹痛;
Stomach ache.
7. 肌肉骨骼疼痛难忍;
Unbearable musculoskeletal pain.
8. 外伤:骨折或出血;
Trauma: bone fracture or bleeding.
9. 其他可能影响运动的情况。
Other situations that may affect your movement.
一旦出现上述症状,应立即停赛,慢走一段,寻找阴凉处坐下补水。若症状不能缓解,就应该及时寻求医生帮助,小命要紧。
Once the above symptoms happened, you should immediately suspend the race, take a slow walk and looking for a cool place to sit. You need to drink some water. If the symptoms can not be alleviated, you must seek medical help immediately. Life is important.
公益健康志愿者自发发起,不代表组织者官方意见。
閱讀更多 大醫精誠 的文章