雙語閱讀(16):What are the 10 hardest things in life?

1. To decide whether to "leave" or "try harder".

決定是“離開”還是“更加努力”.

2. Quit a good money job to pursue one's dreams.

辭掉高薪工作去追求自己的夢想.

3.Apologize to people you have hurt.

向你曾傷害過的人道歉.

4.Admit your own mistakes.

承認自己的錯誤.

5.Staying positive when you have lost everything you ever had.

擁有過的一切都轟然倒塌時,依然樂觀向上.

6.Living away from family.

離家生活.

7.Bouncing back when you have fall rock bottom.

當你墜入人生低谷時重新振作.

8.Making others smile when one has not smiled for ages.

讓一個很久沒有笑過的人笑出來.

9.Keep a low profile despite being extremely knowledgeable about his/her profession.

儘管在自己專業相關領域知識非常淵博,卻仍能保持低調.

10.Attending a loved one's funeral.

出席所愛之人的葬禮.

when you face above things, firstly, you have to know, you must accept the fact, and then thinking about.

如果你遇到了上述的事情,首先,你需要知道,你必須接受這個事實,然後,這樣想:

Some people are just not meant to be in your life.

有些人只是命中註定不屬於你.

Everything happens for a reason. Every. Damn. Thing.

每件事都事出有因.每·件·事.

People want you to do well but not better than them.

別人希望你做得好但是不要比他們更好.

Of course,when you experience above things, you could come to a decision: no matter 10 or 100 hardest things like list, in fact, just the two most difficult things in your heart, persevering and letting go.

當然,當你經歷了以上的事情中的一件或者兩件,你會得出一個結論:無論10件或是100件類似於我們列出的最艱難的事情,事實上,僅僅有兩件事情你邁不過自己那道坎——堅持不懈和放手離開.

At last,If you ask me is there anything harder than them? I could tell you one thing ultimate hard, know when to do and what to do.

最後,如果你問我還有什麼事情比這些更難嗎?我可以告訴你還有一件頂級難的事情——知道什麼時候該做什麼事.