Unit 6. Does this airport shuttle go to...?
这机场大巴去。。。。。。 吗?
Does this airport shuttle go to...?
Dialogue
A: Let me take the baggage for you, ma’am.
女士,让我帮你拿行李。
B: Sure, please.
好的,谢谢。
A: Are you taking the airport shuttle? Here’s one coming.
你要不要坐机场大巴, 有一辆来了。
B: Does it go to the Grand Hotel in downtown?
这辆大巴到市中心的大旅馆吗 ?
A: Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
B: Thank you so much. Keep the change.
很感谢。 不用找了。
会话&语法解说
不需要服务员服务时,可以说:
No, I can handle it. 不用,我自己可以。
No, I’m all right. 不用,我很好。
No, I’m ok.
No, I can manage.
熟记这几句话,可以省下许多小费。
灵活应用
1.询问班车路线。
A: Does this shuttle go to downtown?
这班巴士会到市中心吗?
B: No, it doesn’t.
不, 不去。
Take the one over there. It’s going to downtown.
坐那边的那一辆, 那是到市中心的。
Be going to = will 表示将来。
It is going to downtown.
今天下午我要去游泳。 go swimming.
I’m going to swim this afternoon.
I’ll go swimming/to swim this afternoon.
I’m going swimming this afternoon.
2.时间紧迫的说法:
A: When is the next bus leaving?
下一班大巴什么时候开?
B: In about thirty minutes.
大约三十分钟。 in + 时间段: 表示。。时间以后
A: I can’t wait that long.
I have an important appointment.
我不能等那么久。
我有个重要约会。
B: You can take a taxi, if you are in a hurry.
要是那么赶的话,你可以乘坐出租车。
单词:
shuttle: /ʃʌtl/ n. 飞梭,来回巴士
baggage/’bægidʒ/ n. 行李
airport/’εəpɔ:t/n.机场
downtown/’dautaun/ n. 市中心
handle/hændl/ vt 处理
appointment/ə’pɔintmənt/n. 约会