純乾貨|背下這些經典的英文電影台詞,你會發現不一樣的自己!

這些都是特別棒的臺詞,反正我自己沒事的時候就會經常翻閱看看。這些電影也相當的好看,除了西雅圖的不眠夜我沒看過之外,其他都看過,強烈推薦

聞香識女人和阿甘正傳!當然下面的推薦排名不分先後

純乾貨|背下這些經典的英文電影臺詞,你會發現不一樣的自己!

Scent of a woman 聞香識女人

阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護那節的臺詞:

Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist…

(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,

and you are a liar.

(校長)你是一個騙子。

But not a snitch !

但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!

Excuse me ?

(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚

No, l don't think l will.

不,我不原諒你

Mr. Slade.

(校長)史雷德先生

This is such a crock of shit !

這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!

Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.

(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!

You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.

(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營

Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述

Mr. Simms doesn't want it.

西蒙先生不需要

He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''

他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作為博德人”標誌

What the hell is that ?

這算什麼?

What is your motto here ?

你們的座右銘是什麼?

''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;

“孩子們,出賣朋友求自保”

anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?

“否則,燒得你不見灰”?

Well, gentlemen,

好的,先生們…

when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…

出紕漏時,有人逃離

and some guys stay.

有人留了下來

Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.

查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡

And what are you doin' ?

結果你做什麼呢?

You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

你獎勵喬治,摧折查理

Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?

(校長)你講完了,史雷德?

No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.

不,我剛暖好身而已

l don't know who went to this place.

我不知道誰在這裡念過書

William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,

威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩

William Tell, whoever.

威廉·鐵爾,等等

Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.

他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話

lt's gone.

它已經逝去

You're buildin' a rat ship here,

你在這培育的是老鼠大隊

a vessel for seagoin' snitches.

一堆賣友求榮客者

And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,

如果你以為在鍛鍊蝦兵成龍頭

you better think again,

你最好三思

because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.

因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神

What a sham.

真是恥辱

What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?

你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?

l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.

唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊

l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.

我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的

lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?

這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?

Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.

這裡的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他

Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.

但查理不為所動

Sir, you're out of order.

(校長)先生,你太過份了

l show you out of order.

我告訴你什麼叫過份

You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.

你不知道什麼才是過分的,Trask先生

l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.

我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了

lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !

如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!

Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?

過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?

l've been around,you know ?

我是見過世面的,明白嗎?

There was a time l could see.

曾經我還看得見

And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,

我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這裡的人還要年輕

their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.

臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷

But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.

那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕

There is no prosthetic for that.

靈魂沒有義肢!

You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,

你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家

but l say you are executin' his soul !

我說你是處死了他的靈魂

And why ?

為什麼?

Because he's not a Baird man.

因為他不是一個博德人

Baird men.You hurt this boy,

博德人,你傷害了這個男孩

you're gonna be Baird bums,

你就是博德孬種

the lot of you.

你們全是

And, Harry, Jimmy,

而哈瑞,吉米,博德

Trent, wherever you are out there,

特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裡…

fuck you too !

也去你媽的!

Stand down, Mr. Slade !

(校長)坐下,史雷得先生

l'm not finished.

我還沒講完

As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''

來這兒的時候,我聽到類似“領袖搖籃”的字眼

Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,

嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了

and it has fallen here.

它已經在這裡垮掉了,

lt has fallen.

已經垮了

Makers of men,creators of leaders.

人類製造者,領袖創造家

Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.

當心你創造的是哪種領袖

l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;

我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯

l'm not a judge or jury.

我不是法官或者陪審團

But l can tell you this:

但我可以告訴你

he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !

他絕不會出賣別人以求前程

And that, my friends,is called integrity.

而這,朋友們,就叫正直

That's called courage.

這就叫勇氣

Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.

那才是創造領袖的原料

Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.

如今我走到人生十字路口

l always knew what the right path was.

我總是知道哪條路是對的

Without exception, l knew,

毫無例外,我知道

but l never took it.You know why ?

但我從不走,為什麼?

lt was too damn hard.

因為媽的太難了

Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.

而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口

He has chosen a path.

他選擇了一條路

lt's the right path.

這是一條正確的路

lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.

這是一條原則,通往個性之道

Let him continue on his journey.

讓他繼續他的行程吧

You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.

這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們

lt's a valuable future,

絕對是有價值的前途

believe me.

相信我

Don't destroy it.Protect it.

別毀了它,保護它

Embrace it.

擁抱它

lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.

有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證

純乾貨|背下這些經典的英文電影臺詞,你會發現不一樣的自己!

Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的

純乾貨|背下這些經典的英文電影臺詞,你會發現不一樣的自己!

Forrest Gump阿甘正傳

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料

2.Stupid is as stupid does蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)

3.Miracles happen every day奇蹟每天都在發生

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots我和珍妮形影不離

5.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢

6.You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.它讓我如魚得水9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事

Gone with The Wind亂世佳人

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the onlything that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一樣就好了

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

純乾貨|背下這些經典的英文電影臺詞,你會發現不一樣的自己!

TITANIC泰坦尼克號

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you'reheart to me. 如果你不違揹我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎

Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again真愛過的人很難再戀愛

GARFIELD加菲貓

1.Money is not everything.There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals.They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要節約用水, 儘量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

The Lion King獅子王

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.越危險就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It’s like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而復生似的

純乾貨|背下這些經典的英文電影臺詞,你會發現不一樣的自己!

V for Vendetta V字仇殺隊

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate.This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is it Vestige of the Vox populi, now Vacant, Vanished, as the once Vital Voice of the Verisimilitude now Venerates what they once Vilified. However, this Valorous Visitation of a by-gone Vexation, stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin vVn-guarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition. The only Verdict is Vengeance; a Vendetta, held as a Votive, not in Vain, for the Value and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous. Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose Vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my Very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

一位謙虛的雜耍老手,代苦難命運的受害者和加害者演出。這個面罩,不只是虛華的外表,它代表著倖存的人民呼聲。雖然現已空洞、沒落,如同那些曾經客觀的評論家們現在卻屈服於那些他們曾厭惡的東西一樣。但是,面對過往傷痛的強烈刺激,它煥發了生機,並決心剷除那些引來腐敗墮落的邪惡毒蟲。 遏制他們狂暴的,惡毒的,以及貪婪的對人性的破壞。對他們唯一的裁決就是復仇。 正義和驚醒的信念不是無用的。它們的價值終將與真理的價值一同顯現。當然,我這段莫名其妙的雜碎湯帶來的是最冗長的自我介紹。所以現在長話短說:能遇見您是我天大的榮幸,您可以叫我“V”。


分享到:


相關文章: