before it’s too late趁早

1."Let’s start off by addressing the division of assets."

让我们从分割财产开始吧。

address v.称呼;发表演说;提出;写地址;处理

division: 分割,分开

assets: 资产

2."Well, we’re not prepared to discuss either the primary residence or the retirement plans at this time."

我们还不打算讨论住所或是退休金计划。

either: (两者中)任意一者 primary: 主要的 residence: 住所

retirement: 退休

3."Are you prepared to discuss the cars, the antiques?"

你们准备讨论车子和古玩了吗?

antique: 古董,古玩

4. "I’d like to start by discussing the country club membership.

我想从乡村俱乐部会员资格开始讨论。

5.Access to the facilities is integral to Dr. Van de Kamp’s medical practice here..."

范德坎普先生拥有那些设备的使用权。

facilities: 设备,设施 integral:完整的;构成整体所必需的 medical: 医疗的

6. "What are we doing here?"

我们在这儿干什么呢?

7. "I’m sorry, Rex?"

嗯, 不好意思, Rex?

8."I'm talking to my wife. Surrounded by lawyers, dividing up our stuff? I don’t want this. I thought I did, but I don’t.

我在和我妻子说话,身边围绕着一群帮我们分割财产的律师。我不想这样. 我以为我想,但事实上我不想。

9.Maybe we should talk this over before it’s too late. What do you say, Bree? Should we send the vultures’ home?"

也许我们应该趁还来得及再好好商量一下。Bree, 你的意见呢? 我们是不是该把这些秃鹫打发走?

10. "I want to keep the club membership. Rex is terrible at tennis. And he hates buffets."

我希望继续拥有俱乐部会员资格。Rex网球打得很烂,而且他讨厌自助餐。

11. "Okay. If you'll turn to page two of our proposed settlement, you’ll find our prioritized list."

好的,离婚协议的第二页,你会发现我们把要争取的财产做了排序,

proposed: 被提议的 settlement: 协议,结案 prioritized: 优先化 list: 列表

12."Right."

好的

13."They were kissing, huh?"

他们在接吻, 哈?

14. "Right at my kitchen table."

就在我的餐桌边

15."You must have shocked the hell out of them."

你把他们吓坏了吧?

16. "Well, I’m glad you can laugh about this."

你居然还笑得出来。

17."They’re just being kids."

他们只是孩子

18. "This is easy for you. You’re the father of the boy. I’m the mother of the girl. You know, if things get out of hand..."

你当然轻松. 你是男孩的父亲, 而我是女孩的母亲你知道, 如果事情变得无法控制…

19. "Now, what is it that you want from me?"

Susan.你想让我怎么做?

20."Well, I want to know that I am not the only one who is worried about this,and I want to know that if the two of them are over here, that they are going to be supervised,and I really want you to stop looking at me like I’m crazy."

我想知道我不是唯一一个对此事担心的人,如果他们两个来这里我希望会有人管他们,别这样看我好像我疯了。

supervise: 监督

21.The only reason I’m smiling is because it’s practically irrelevant. I’ve sold the house."

我笑的唯一原因是因为这事已经无关紧要了,我已经把房子卖了。

irrelevant: 无关系的,不相干的

22. "Really!"

真的!

23."Mm-hmm. We’ll be moving at the end of the month."

嗯,我们月底就搬走。

24."You sold the house?"

你把房子卖了?

25. "Zach..."

26."Why didn’t you tell me about this?"

你为什么不告诉我?

27."I wanted to wait until it was official."

我想等到定了再说。

official: 正式的

28. "But you told me when I got back from Silvercrest that you’d reconsidered. You lied to me."

我从Silvercrest回来的时候你告诉我:你会重新考虑. 你骗了我。

reconsider: 重新考虑,斟酌 lie: 说谎

29. "I think you need to take your medicine."

我想你该吃药

30. "What, you think pumping me full of drugs is gonna keep me quiet?"

你以为让我吃一大堆药我就会安静了?

pump: 打气 drug: 药

quiet: 安静的

31."Upstairs, now!"

上楼去!

32. "You don’t

care about me, and you didn’t care about mom! You know what? I wish she had shot you instead!"

你不关心我,你也不关心妈妈! 你知道么?我希望她射死的是你

33. "So you’re moving! We’re all going to miss you."

这么说你们要搬了!我们会想你们的。


分享到:


相關文章: