手機古風壁紙 ▏溫暖人心的句子【中英文】雙版本。

溫暖的句子【中英】版本:無人與我立黃昏,無人問我粥可溫。

青染古風,分享古風相關。

無人與我立黃昏,無人問我粥可溫。

No one stands with me in the evening, no one asks me how warm the porridge is.

無人與我捻熄燈,無人共我書半生。

No one lights out with me, no one shares my book half life.

手機古風壁紙 ▏溫暖人心的句子【中英文】雙版本。


無人陪我夜已深,無人與我把酒分。

No one accompanied me late at night, no one with me to share the wine.

無人拭我相思淚,無人夢我與前塵。

No one swears my yearning tears, no one dreams me and the dust.

手機古風壁紙 ▏溫暖人心的句子【中英文】雙版本。


無人陪我顧星辰,無人知我茶已冷。

No one accompanies me to look after the stars, no one knows my tea has been cold.

無人聽我述衷腸,無人解我心頭夢。

No one listens to my heart, no one interprets my dreams.

手機古風壁紙 ▏溫暖人心的句子【中英文】雙版本。


無人拘我言中淚,無人愁我獨行路。

No one tears into my words, no one worries about my walk.

回首向來蕭瑟處,無人等在燈火闌珊處。

Looking back always bleak place, no one waits in the lights out.

手機古風壁紙 ▏溫暖人心的句子【中英文】雙版本。


殘陽與我立黃昏,阿婆問我粥可溫。

The remnant sun and I stand dusk, old woman ask me porridge can warm.

飛蛾與我捻熄燈,筆硯共我書半生。

The moth and I turn out the light, the brush book together my half life.

手機古風壁紙 ▏溫暖人心的句子【中英文】雙版本。


孤月陪我夜已深,往事與我把酒分。

Lonely moon accompany me night already deep, the past and I drink cent.

春風拭我相思淚,睡夢與我戀前塵。

Spring breeze wipes my yearning tears, dream and I love the dust.

微風陪我顧星辰,案几知我茶已冷。

Breeze accompanied me to the stars, a few cases know that my tea has been cold.

手機古風壁紙 ▏溫暖人心的句子【中英文】雙版本。


歸燕聽我訴衷腸,暗香解我心頭夢。

To the yan listen to me to tell the soul, dark fragrance to understand my dream.

素衣拘我言中淚,竹杖伴我獨行路。

My tears in plain clothes, my walking stick.

回首向來蕭瑟處,那人卻在燈火闌珊處。

Looking back at the usual bleak place, the man is in the lights out.

手機古風壁紙 ▏溫暖人心的句子【中英文】雙版本。


分享到:


相關文章: