終是人海太擁擠,再無清風再無你

1.Do not bother,is the last time i gave you a gentle.

不打擾,是我給你的最後一次溫柔。

2.Those who cry and are lovelorn grow up laughing at last.

那些哭著失戀的人,最後都笑著長大了。

3.Later, I finally learned how to love.

後來,我總算學會了如何去愛。

終是人海太擁擠,再無清風再無你

4.When loneliness becomes a habit, we no longer expect to be accompanied.

當孤獨變成習慣,也就不再奢望有人陪了。

5.People who are filled with their own views and ideas, never listen to the voices of others.

心中裝滿著自己的看法與想法的人,永遠聽不見別人的心聲。

6.I thought I was strong enough, tears laugh I lied.

我以為我夠堅強,眼淚笑我說了謊。

終是人海太擁擠,再無清風再無你

7.The world's most cruel thing, not did not meet the love of the people, but eventually missed; The saddest thing in the world is not that the person you love doesn't love you.

世界上最殘忍的事,不是沒遇到愛的人,而是遇到卻最終錯過;世界上最傷心的事,不是你愛的人不愛你,而是他愛過你後,最後卻不愛你。

8.Thank you, so busy, also come to hurt me.

謝謝你,那麼忙,還親自來傷害我。

9.There are always some things, let you inadvertently see some people. Don't think that you are important in someone else's world, maybe just a casual acquaintance.

總有一些事情,讓你在不經意中就看清一些人。不要以為你在別人的世界裡有多重要,說不定也只是泛泛之交。

終是人海太擁擠,再無清風再無你

10.Finally, the crowd is too crowded, no breeze, no you.

終是人海太擁擠,再無清風再無你。

11.Food everywhere, but a bowl of human fireworks.

四方食事,不過一碗人間煙火。

12.Love this thing such as drinking water, lengnuanzizhi.

愛情這東西如人飲水,冷暖自知。


分享到:


相關文章: