失戀博物館扎心語錄:“好像,越深情的人,往往跌得最深”

A good love is a smelly shameless pretending to be reserved.

美好的愛情就是一個臭不要臉一個假裝矜持。


He only regards you as a game, but you play with him.

他只不過把你當成一場遊戲,你卻用生命陪他玩。


失戀博物館扎心語錄:“好像,越深情的人,往往跌得最深”


The people I trust the most teach me not to trust anyone.

我最信任的人教會了我,不要相信任何人。


We lose ourselves in love and find ourselves in love.

我們在愛裡失去自己,也會在愛裡找到自己。


失戀博物館扎心語錄:“好像,越深情的人,往往跌得最深”


I'm not sure if I have a future with him, so I can't spend his money.

我不確定我和他有沒有未來,所以我不能花他的錢。


Know later, the outcome will be different.

晚一點認識,結局會不會不同。


失戀博物館扎心語錄:“好像,越深情的人,往往跌得最深”


I still yearn for you, but I don't hope for you.

我仍然對你嚮往,但不抱希望。


can't spend my whole life. It's possible for you.

我總不能耗盡一生,換你一句有可能。


失戀博物館扎心語錄:“好像,越深情的人,往往跌得最深”


I forgot the story and I really don't want you.

故事我忘了,你,我真不要了。


For you, I always can only be a stranger to miss.

對於你,我始終只能以陌生人的身份去懷念。


失戀博物館扎心語錄:“好像,越深情的人,往往跌得最深”


I can have more strong and no more than one heart.

我能有多堅強 又沒比別人多一個心臟。


I admit that I did not want to let you go, but you don't want me.

我承認不是我想要放你走,而是你始終都不要我。


失戀博物館扎心語錄:“好像,越深情的人,往往跌得最深”


分享到:


相關文章: