每日一笑:A husband afraid of his wife

每日一笑:A husband afraid of his wife | 怕老婆的老公

每日一笑:A husband afraid of his wife | 怕老婆的老公

A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治療師的建議要堅持自己的主見.

"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

他說:"你不必讓你的老婆像惡霸一樣欺侮你.回家去讓她知道你才是老大."

The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,“

這位老公決定接受醫生的勸告.他回到家,用力啪答一聲關上門,在他老婆的面前:揮舞著拳頭,並且大聲咆哮說:

”From now on you are talking orders from me.

從現在起,你得乖乖聽我的命令.

I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.

我現在就要吃晚餐,當你把它弄好放在餐桌上的時候,到樓上去把我的衣服擺放好. T

onight I am going out with my friends.

今天晚上我要和我的.朋友外出,

You are going to stay at home where you belong.

你給我乖乖待在家裡不許亂跑.

Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

另外還有一件事情,你知道誰要替我打蝴蝶結領結嗎?"

“I certainlydo",screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

老婆尖叫著說:"我當然知道.是收屍的人."


每日一笑:A husband afraid of his wife | 怕老婆的老公


分享到:


相關文章: