雙語閱讀:Sweet home

雙語閱讀:Sweet home | 甜蜜的家

雙語閱讀:Sweet home | 甜蜜的家

Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam

雖然我們也會沉迷於歡樂與奢靡中

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home

無論家是多麼簡陋,沒有地方比得上它

A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there

好似從空而降的魔力,使我們在家覺得聖潔

Which seek through the world, is never met with elsewhere

就是找遍全世界,也找不到像這樣的地方

I gaze on the moon as I tread the drear wild

每當我漫步荒野凝視明月

And feel that my mother now thinks of her child

便想起母親正惦念著她的孩子

As she looks on that moon from our own cottage door

當她從茅舍門口遙望明月時

Through the woodbine, whose fragrance shall cheer me no more

穿過冬忍樹叢,濃郁樹香再也不能安慰我的心靈

Home! Home! Sweet, sweet Home!

家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!

An exile from home, splendor dazzles in vain

對一個離鄉背井的遊子,再華麗的光輝,也是徒然閃爍

Oh, give me my lowly thatched cottage again

一棟矮簷茅舍

The birds singing gaily, that came at my call

一呼即來的鳥兒正在歡唱

Give me them, and the peace of mind, dearer than all!

賜給它們-還有心靈的平靜,這些勝過一切!

There's no place like Home! There's no place like Home!

沒有地方比得上家!沒有地方比得上家!


雙語閱讀:Sweet home | 甜蜜的家


分享到:


相關文章: