看了10遍這段話,現在的我從不再睡懶覺——該起床了

看了10遍這段話,現在的我從不再睡懶覺——該起床了


早上六點,你還沒安停鬧鐘。

Before the voices in your head start telling you

你腦海裡的聲音就開始跟你說,

that it’s too early,too dark and too cold to get out of bed.

現在還早,外面很黑,離開被窩會很冷。

Aching muscles lie still in rebellion

痠痛的肌肉沒有要動的意思,

Pretending not to hear your brain commanding them to move.

假裝沒有收到大腦發出的行動指令。

A legion of voices are shouting their unanimous premission

腦海的聲音忠實反映出它們的一致需求,

for you to hit the snooze button and go back todreamland!

讓你按下貪睡的按鈕,迴歸夢夢鄉。

But you didn’t ask their opinion.

不過你要收束這樣的意念。

The voice you’ve chosen to listen to is one of defiance!

你聽到的聲音只是你的第一反應。

The voice that said

因為你本能地牴觸起床,

there was a reason that you set that alarm in the first place.

這也是你設定鬧鐘的首要理由。

So sit up.

所以,坐起身。

Put your feet on the floor and don’t look back

腳踏實地,不要回頭,

because we’ve got work to do.

因為我們有事要做。

Welcome to the grind!

一起接受人生的磨礪吧!

For what is each day but a series of conflicts

因為每天你都會面臨這樣的艱難選擇,

between the right way and the easy way.

選正確的道路還是選容易走的路。

10,000 streams span out like a river delta before you

你的面前可能有一萬條坦途,

each one promising thepathof least resistance.

每一條你都可以用最輕鬆的方式通過。

The thing is you’re headed upstream

可如果你想要到達成功的終點,

and when you make that choice.

那麼你就要做出正確的決定。

When you decide to turn your back on what’s comfortable,what’s safe

你要堅定地放棄舒適安全的選擇,

and what some would call common sense.

不去追求常識的認可。

Well that’s Day One.

而這僅僅只是開始。

From there is only getstougher!

後面的日子會更為艱難。

So just make sure this is something that you want.

所以你要萬分確信,這就是你想要的。

Because the easy way out will always be there.

否則,你很容易踏入歧途。

Ready to wash youaway!

選擇輕鬆短視的道路.

All you have to do is pick up your feet.

你只要拔腳前進就行了。

But you aren’t going to are you.

不過你不會這樣做的。

With each step comes the decision to take another.

因為每走一步,你都會後悔。

You’re on your way now

你會走自己的路,

but this is no time to dwell on how far you have come.

而且你沒有時間惦記你究竟走了多遠。

You’re in a fight against an opponent you can’t see.

因為你在和看不見的對手搏鬥。

But oh,you can feel him on yourheelscan’t you.

雖然看不見,你能感覺到他的緊跟。

Feel him breathing down your neck.

感覺到他的呼吸掠過你的脖頸。

You know what that is?

知道你的對手是誰嗎?

That’s YOU!

就是你啊!

Your fears,your doubts,your insecurities,

你所有的不安、遲疑和恐懼,

all lined up like a firing squad ready to shoot you out of the sky.

都會聚集在一起,準備將你打倒在地。

But don’t lose heart.

不過你不要灰心。

While they are not easily defeated,they are far from invincible.

雖然它們不容易戰勝,但遠沒到不可戰勝的程度。

Remember,this is the grind.

切記,這就是磨礪。

The Battle Royale between you and your mind.

你要貼身肉搏戰勝你的內心。

Your body and the devil on your shoulders

用你的身體強勢擊敗肩膀上的那個魔鬼。

who is telling you that this is just a game,

不要相信你的妄念,這不是遊戲。

this is just a waste of time.

你不是在浪費時間。

Your opponents are stronger than you.

儘管你的對手比你更強,

Drown out the voice of uncertainty with sound of your ownheartbeat!

你要用你的心跳壓倒內心的不確定!

Burnawayyour self-doubt with the fire beneath you.

用你的生命之火焚燒掉你的自我懷疑。

Remember what we are fighting for.

記住我們的奮鬥目標。

And never forget that momentum is a cruel mistress.

不要忘記衝動是歹毒的情人。

Shecan turn on a dime with the smallest mistake.

她可以利用最微小的失誤翻盤。

Sheis ever searching for the weak place in your armor.

因為她一直在研究你的弱點和缺陷。

That one tiny feeling you forgot to prepare for.

你的任何一絲微弱情緒都會為其所趁。

So as long as the devil is hiding the details,the question remains.

只要這樣的魔鬼故佈疑陣,問題就會始終存在。

Is that all you’ve got?

你只有這些嗎?

Are you sure?

你確定?

When the answer is yes

如果答案是肯定

you’ve done all you can to prepare yourself for battle.

那麼你已經儘量做好了戰鬥的準備。

Then it’s time to go forth and boldly face your enemy.

你可以大膽前進直面你的敵人。

The enemy within!

你內心的敵人!

Only now you must take that fight into the open.

現在你必須轉為主動攻擊,

Into hostile territory.

打入敵人的地盤。

You are a lion in a field of lions.

你是獅群中的雄獅。

All hunting the same elusive prey with a desperate starvation.

為了謀生共同追逐世間唯一的獵物。

That says victory is the only thing that can keep you alive.

在這個世界,順利是你賴以生存的唯一希望。

So believe that voice that says

所以你要相信內心的聲音,

you can run a little faster and you can throw a little hareder

你可以跑得再快一點、撲得更猛一點。

that for you the laws of physics are merely a suggestion.

你可以突破物理的法則和生理的極限。

Luck is the last dying wish of those

運氣只是渺茫的希望,

who want to believe that winning can happen by accident.

它屬於那些信奉“成功是一種偶然”的人。

Sweat on the other hand is for those who know it’s a choice.

相信“成功是一種選擇”的人則會付出辛勤的汗水。

So decide now because destiny waits for no man.

現在就做出決定,因為命運不等人。

And when your time comes.

真到了這個時候,

And a thousand different voices are trying to tell you

你的內心會有一千種不同的聲音告訴你,

that you’re not ready for it.

你還沒有做好準備。

Listen instead to that lone voive of descent,

你只需要聆聽第一千零一種聲音,

that one voive that says:

它會告訴你說,

“You are ready”,

“你做好了準備”,

“You are prepared”.

“你已經準備就緒”。

It’s all up to you now!

一切都取決於你!

So “RISE AND SHINE”.

“該起床了!”

還是那句話:每天叫醒你的不是鬧鐘,而是你的夢想!!!

看了10遍這段話,現在的我從不再睡懶覺——該起床了

一個字,就是幹


分享到:


相關文章: