懷舊一首經典的歌曲,歲月如何消逝,這些過去的好時光

多少年了,

這首歌一直百聽不厭

經典、懷舊,令無數人落淚……

懷舊一首經典的歌曲,歲月如何消逝,這些過去的好時光



《昨日重現》

(Yesterday once more)



當我年輕時,

When I was yong,

常聽收音機,

I’d listen to the radio,

等待心愛的歌曲。

Waiting for my favorite songs.

聽到播放時便隨聲歌唱

When they played I’d sing along

這使我歡暢

It made me smile.

懷舊一首經典的歌曲,歲月如何消逝,這些過去的好時光



那時多麼幸福的時刻!

Those were such happy times,

就在不久以前。

And not so long ago.

我想知道他們曾去何處

How I wondered where they’d gone.

但我所有深愛的歌曲,

But they’re back again,

他們現在又回來,

Just like a long lost friend.

正如老友失散又重聚

All the songs I love so well.

懷舊一首經典的歌曲,歲月如何消逝,這些過去的好時光



每一句sha-la-la-la

Every sha-la-la-la

每一句wo-wo仍閃爍,

Every wo-wo still shines,

每一句shinga-linga-ling,

Every shinga-linga-ling,

他們又開始唱得如此動聽

That they’re starting to sing so fine.



懷舊一首經典的歌曲,歲月如何消逝,這些過去的好時光



當他們唱到一個地方

When they get to the part,

令她傷心斷腸,

Where he‘s breaking her heart,

這真能叫我哭出來,

It can really make me cry,

正如從前一樣

Just like before

彷彿昔日又重來

It’s yesterday once more.



懷舊一首經典的歌曲,歲月如何消逝,這些過去的好時光



回頭看

Looking back on how it was,

歲月如何消逝

In years gone by

這些過去的好時光

And the good time that I had

使今天顯得令人哀傷。

Makes today seem rather sad.

變化多大啊!

So much has changed!



懷舊一首經典的歌曲,歲月如何消逝,這些過去的好時光



我所有美好的記憶

All my best memories,

清晰的重現。

Come back clearly to me.

有一些仍能使我哭出來,

Some can even make me cry,

正如從前一樣,

Just like before

彷彿昔日又重來


分享到:


相關文章: