出國旅遊英語:客房服務-Ordering Beverage 點飲料

Ordering Beverage 點飲料

A: Room service, please.

A:請接客房服務部。

B: This is room service.

B:這是客房服務部。

A: This is room 303. Would you send up a bucket of ice and some ginger ale, please?

A:這是303房,請你送一桶冰塊和一些薑汁飲料來好嗎?

B: Yes, sir. Right away.

B:是的,先生,馬上就送去。

Asking for Service in Your Room 在房間內要求服務

A: Room service.

A:客房服務部。

B: This is Mr. Chen in Room 3235. Something must be wrong with the heating system.

B:我是3235號房的陳先生,暖氣系統壞了,

My room is very cold. I wish you would take a look at it right away. And, when you come, please bring me another blanket.

我的房間很冷,請你馬上來查查看,來的時候請再帶條毛毯來。

A: Yes, sir. We'll have someone up there immediately.

A:是的,先生,我們會立刻派人去的。

Useful Expression 常用語句

I'd like some ice cream and a couple of bottles of soda water, please.

我要一些冰淇淋和兩瓶蘇打水,請。

Could I get a bottle of whiskey sent up and some glasses and ice?

可以送來一瓶威士忌和兩三個玻璃杯和冰塊嗎?

I wonder if I could have a chicken sandwich and a glass of milk sent up, please.

我想你們可否送來一份雞肉三明治和一杯牛奶。

I'd like breakfast in my room, please.

我要在房間內用早餐。

I ordered breakfast for 7:30, but it hasn't come yet.

我點了早餐7點半要吃,但是還沒送來。

I'd like to have to call me at six tomorrow morning.

我要你明天早上6點叫醒我。

There's no soap here.

這裡沒有肥皂。

There's no towel here.

這裡沒有毛巾。


分享到:


相關文章: