用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

作者:小雅和英美友人

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!



★ 中文說“影子長”,英文用long還是tall?

★ 踩影子游戲中,負責踩的人叫it,是怎麼回事?

★ 手心相對、手指衝外、豎起大拇指,都怎麼說?

Shadow Games 與影子有關的遊戲

I. Stepping on Shadows 踩影子

Child: Look at how tall my shadow is, Mom!

寶寶:看我的影子多長,媽媽!

說人的影子長,用tall和long都是可以的。

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

Mom: It is very tall, probably because the sun is close to setting.

媽媽:真夠長的,可能因為太陽落山了。

Child: Will you play a shadow game with me?

寶寶:你能和我玩個影子游戲嗎?

在英語國家,“踩影子”這個遊戲名稱並不普及,玩這個遊戲時就說Let's try to catch each other's shadows。


用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

Mom: Yes, but you'll have to teach me.

媽媽:好啊,但是你得教我。

Child: It's easy.

寶寶:很簡單。

I will be "it,"

我當踩的

在英文裡,遊戲中負責逮、負責踩的特殊人物叫it。

and I have to chase you until I step on your shadow.

我追你直到踩到的影子為止。

Mom: Okay, let's go!

媽媽:好的,開始吧!

Child: You can't stand in the house's shadow.

寶寶:你不能

站在房子的影子

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

Mom: Why not?

媽媽:為什麼不能?

Child: It's cheating.

寶寶:這是作弊

You have 10 seconds to leave.

你有10秒鐘時間離開

Mom: Okay, I'll go!

媽媽:好的,我走!

Child: I stepped on your shadow!

寶寶:我踩到你的影子了!

Now you're "it"!

現在你來踩!

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

Mom: Now I got your shadow!

媽媽:現在我踩到你的影子了。

Child: Not fair.

寶寶:不公平

You're too fast.

你太快了。

Mom: I just have longer legs than you.

媽媽:我只是比你腿長。

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

That's a fun game.

這個遊戲挺有意思的。

II. Shadow Puppets 手影遊戲

Mom: Can I show you something else you can do with shadows?

媽媽:我給你講講其他用影子玩的遊戲吧?

Child: Yes!

寶寶:好!

Mom: I'll show you how to make a couple of shadow puppets.

我教你怎麼做手影吧。

Here's the first one.

第一個。

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

Hold your fingers together on each hand

兩隻手手指併攏

and make your palms face you.

手心衝著自己。

Now, rotate your hands 90 degrees,

現在,轉90度

so your fingers are pointing at each other.

讓手指相對

Then make your thumbs point upward,

然後

豎起大拇指

and cross your hands in front of each other

一隻手放到另一隻前面交叉

until your thumbs are touching.

直到大指姆碰到一起

What animal do you see in the shadow when I move my fingers?

我動動手指,你看這個影子是什麼動物?

Child: A bird!

寶寶:鳥!

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

Teach me another please.

再教我一個吧。

Mom: Sure. Here's an easy one.

媽媽:好的。來一個簡單的。

Put your palms together with your fingers pointing away from you.

手心相對,手指衝外

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

Point your thumbs up,

豎起大拇指,

with one pushed a little in front of the other.

一個在另一個前面一點。

Keeping your pinkies together,

小拇指並在一起,

lower them down and away from your other fingers.

它們放下來其他手指分開

What animal is that?

這是什麼動物?

Child: It looks like a horse.

寶寶:看起來像一匹馬。

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

Mom: That's right!

媽媽:對了!

Child: What other animals can you make?

寶寶:你還能做出什麼動物?

Mom: I can make a dog, deer, snail, cat, bear and goose.

媽媽:我還能做狗、鹿、蝸牛、貓、熊和鵝。

用英文和寶寶玩與影子有關的遊戲,踩影子、用手影拼小鳥、大馬!

It takes practice

,

這個需要練習

but they're fun to do when the power goes out.

但是停電的時候最好玩。


分享到:


相關文章: