端午節(Dragon Boat Festival)吃糉子、賽龍舟、喝雄黃酒

端午節(Dragon Boat Festival)吃粽子、賽龍舟、喝雄黃酒

Dragon Boat Festival is a traditional festival in china.

端午節(龍船節)是中國的傳統節日。


We'll have three days off for Dragon Boat Festival soon.

端午節三天假快到了。

Awesome! Do you know why there is a festival for boats in China?

太棒了!你知道為什麼中國人要給船設立一個節日嗎?

It's actually held in memory of Qu Yuan.

實際上是為了紀念屈原。

Who is he?

屈原是誰?

He is a great poet in ancient China.

他是中國古代一位了不起的詩人。

端午節(Dragon Boat Festival)吃粽子、賽龍舟、喝雄黃酒

Hi,Jason.Do you want to try some of my rice dumplings?

嗨,傑森,你想嚐嚐我的粽子嗎?

Thank you. Mmm... It's so delicious! Where did you buy it ?

謝謝。味道很好!你在哪裡買的?

I made it by myself.

我自己做的。

Genius.What's the procedure?

真有才,你是怎麼做的?

I can show you if you are curiouos.

如果你好奇的話,我可以做給你看。

That would be great!

那太好了!

端午節(Dragon Boat Festival)吃粽子、賽龍舟、喝雄黃酒

Andy ,have you ever tried the realgar wine?

安迪,你喝過雄黃酒嗎?

Never,but I know people used to drink it on the Dragon Boat Festival.

從來沒有,但是我知道人們通常在端午節喝它。

It's said that the realgar wine can protect us against snakes and evil spirits.

據說雄黃酒能保護我們,驅蛇辟邪。

Really?Will it do any harm to our health?

真的嗎?那它不會傷害我們的健康嗎?

I'm not sure. Let's google it .

我不太確定。讓我們搜索查一下吧!

端午節(Dragon Boat Festival)吃粽子、賽龍舟、喝雄黃酒


分享到:


相關文章: