152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

152句實用醫學英語送給大家!

1.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.

您要做B超檢查,請留尿,使膀胱充盈.

2.please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.

今晚12點之後,請不要吃喝任何東西。

3.You are going to have urine catheterization now.

現在您需要導尿

4.I’m going to do an ECG for you.

我要給您做心電圖

5.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach

我要放胃管到您的胃內

6.We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.

我們通過胃管給您必要的營養.當我放管時,請做吞嚥動作.

7.I’m going to make your bed. / we’ll change the bed linen at once.

我要給您整理床鋪/我們馬上給您換床單.

8.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.

我要給您的踝部冷/熱敷

9.Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?

同意手術請您簽字好嗎?

10.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.

要給您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.

11.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin

您對什麼藥物/青黴素過敏嗎?

12.I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.

我要給您做青黴素皮試. 如果您感到癢或氣短,請立刻告訴我./我十五分鐘後看結果./我要給您做破傷風皮試.

13.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection.

我要給您做肌肉/靜脈/皮內注射

14.I’m going to give you oxygen now

我要給您吸氧

15.I’m going to give you nebulization.

我要給您(霧化)吸入.

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

16.I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you.

我要給您做膀胱沖洗

17.You have to rest in bed for at least one week

您至少要臥床休息一週.

18.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?

您今天怎麼樣?您昨晚睡得怎麼樣?您的食慾怎麼樣?

19.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?

昨天您排便了嗎?/您的大便正常嗎?

20.What color of your urine?

您的尿液什麼顏色?

21.How much urine do you pass each time?

您每次排尿多少?

22.The fluids can provide energy for you and prevent you from electrolytic imbalances

輸入的液體能為您提供能量,還可預防電解質失衡

23.Would you please let the fluid drop more quickly?

請您把液體滴速調快點兒好嗎?

24.Your IV fluids must be given slowly so as not to overload you

您的靜脈輸液必須慢速,不然會增加心臟負荷

25.Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做鍛鍊/做一些輕體力活動,保持良好的心態,避免興奮和過度憂慮,小心不要摔倒

26.You are going to have a blood transfusion.

要給您輸血

27.The results are normal.

結果正常

28.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~

您的病診斷為

29.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.

您必須戒菸、戒酒

30.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.

飯前/飯後服,每日三次,每次兩粒.

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

31.Take the medicine with a lot of water.

服用此藥,要多飲水.

32.I’ll give you an injection twice a day.

我要給您注射,每日兩次.

33.You will recover soon.

您很快就會康復的.

34.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.

在2周內請回來看醫生。

35.Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands

不要緊張,你正受到妥善的照顧

36.Never mind/It doesn’t matter

沒關係

37.Don’t worry

別擔心

38.Please take some more nourishing food.

請食營養多的食物.

39.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的進食應該是低脂/低鹽/輕淡/高熱量/高蛋白/軟食/流食的食物

40.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

這種藥是為了預防感染/治療感染/減輕疼痛/保護您的胃/提供營養/降低體溫/降低顱內壓/停止出血

41.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..

我要領您到床邊去.請跟我來.這是您的床位.

42.The toilet is over there.

洗手間在那

43.We supply hot water.

我們供應熱水

44.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor.

請等一會兒,我去通知醫生.

45.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.

瑪麗是您的負責護士/醫生

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

46.Please let us know if you need any help.

您需要幫助時,請告訴我們.

47.Smoking is not allowed here.

這裡禁止吸菸

48.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

您介意我問您幾個問題嗎?

49.We need some information from you.

我們需要從您這兒收集一些信息.

50.Is your tummy still sore?

您的肚子還疼嗎?

51.Does your pain come on after or before meals?

您的疼痛是在飯前還是飯後發作?

52.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here?

排尿時痛嗎?/ 當我按壓這兒時痛嗎?

53.Does your back ache?

您的後背痛嗎?

54.Do your feet swell?

您的腳腫了嗎?

55.Do you have a cough/fever?

您咳嗽嗎?/ 您有發熱嗎?

56.Do you bring up any sputum?

您咳痰嗎?

57.Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder)

有放射(到肩部的)痛嗎?

58.How long have you had the pain?

您的痛有多長時間了?

59.When did the pain start?/where is your pain?

疼痛從什麼時候開始的/什麼地方疼痛?

60.Are your periods regular?

您的月經規則嗎?

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

61.Will you please undress for medical examination?

請您脫下衣服做體檢好嗎?

62.Take off your clothes, please.

請把衣服脫下來

63.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.

請躺在治療床上./ 請安靜地躺在治療床上,放鬆.

64.Bend your knees, please.

請屈膝.

65.Open your mouth and say ‘ah”

張開口, 說: 啊

66.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.

請深呼吸

67.May I examine your tummy, please?

我要檢查下您的肚子, 好嗎?

68.Roll up your sleeves, please.

請捲起袖子.

69.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.

我要測一下您的體溫/請把體溫計放在您的腋下.

70.Let me feel your pulse.

讓我測一下您的脈搏.

71.I’ll test/take your blood pressure.

我要測量您的血壓.

72. I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖測定, 需要刺一下手指.

73.I’ll take some blood from your arm now.

現在我要從您的胳膊抽血.

74.Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .

半夜之後不要吃喝任何東西,明天早上抽血.

75. please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

請收集您的中段尿.

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

76.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum.

請留一份尿/便/痰的標本/

77.Please have your blood and urine tests done.

請做一下您的血和尿試驗.

78.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.

今天您要做一個胸部/頭部CT.

79.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.

今天早上您要拍一個胸片.

80.You will have skin/cervical traction.

要給您做皮膚/頸部牽引

81. What is the matter, Sir/ Madam?

先生/女士,你怎麼啦?

82. I feel really terrible.

我感覺很難受.

83. Right .Now you just go and sit down here.

馬上坐下.

84. I'll make an appointment for you. Just 5 minutes.

我通知醫生,就是5分鐘.

85. Are you sure?

真的嗎?

86. Yes, of course.

當然啦.

87.You are so kind, thanks .

你太好啦.!

88. Well. Have you got the medical record?

你帶病歷了嗎?

89. Yes, I have.

帶啦.

90. Thank you.

謝謝.

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

91.What can I do for you?

你有什麼事?

92.May I help you?

我能幫你什麼忙?

93.Please take a seat!/ Please sit down!

請坐下.

94.Wait a moment, please.

請等一等.

95.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

對不起, 讓你久等了.

96.It is not c.

病情不嚴重.

97.Don't worry./ There is nothing to worry about.

不必顧慮。

98.You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一個全面檢查.

99.You will have to stay in hospital for several days.

100. You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要臥床幾天.

101. You can keep on working./You can carry on with your work.

可以繼續工作。

102. You should be very careful for a week or two.

這一兩週內,你需要很注意。

103. Try to relax and keep calm.

儘量放鬆保持鎮靜。

104. You'll soon be all right.

你很快就會好起來的.

105. I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

這藥對你肯定會很有效的.

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

106. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

你需要等20分鐘.

107. Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

徹底恢復需要一段很長的時間。

108. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

你需要定期來門診檢查.

109. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

要是你覺著病加重了,就請馬上來門診。

110.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

你要覺著難受,無論白天黑夜都趕緊上醫院看去.

111.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

我去給你安排住院.

112.Please come with your interpreter next time.

下次請帶翻譯來。

113.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

你看在哪些方面還需要解釋呢?

114.If the trouble persists come back again.

要是情況還不見好,就請你再來門診吧。

115.It seems not serious, but you also need to take an X-ray check

情況好像並不嚴重,但還需要拍張x片檢查一下

116. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

請等一下,我們需要看一下X線片(驗血)的結果。

117. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

現在還不好說是什麼問題。

118. This is quite common among people of your age.

在您這樣歲數人當中,這可太尋常了.

119.This often happens to people of your age.

這種情況經常發生在你這樣歲數的人.

120.This often occurs at your age.

這就經常出在你這種歲數上。

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

121.This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).

這種病通常發生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神緊張的)人們當中。

122.I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

我自頗胞一個療程的針灸.

123.I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建議你作理療。

124.I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

我建議你吃中藥。

125.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。

我要將你轉到婦科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.

126. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.

你的白細胞(紅細胞,血紅蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要檢查一下.

127. A smear should be taken.

需要做個塗片.

A culture should be done.

需要做個培養。

128. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

明早查血以前不要吃東西。

129. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

請等一下你的血紅蛋白化驗結果.

130. What's your trouble?

你哪裡覺著不好?

131.How long have you been feeling unwell?

你不舒服多久了。

132. What medicine did you take?

你吃的是什麼藥?

133.Have you taken any medicine?

你吃過什麼藥嗎?

134.Did you take your temperature?

你試過體溫嗎?

135.Do you smoke (drink)?

你吸菸(喝酒)嗎?

152句醫學實用英語分享給大家!

136.Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headache)?

你發燒(咳嗽,劇烈的頭痛)嗎?

137.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?

你的胃有過燒心感(稀便,胸痛)嗎?

138. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?

你要拔牙(補牙,換藥,量血壓)嗎?

139.Let me examine you please.

我給你檢查一下.

140.Please take off your shoes and lie down.

請脫鞋,躺下.

141.Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.

請解開上衣的扣子,鬆開腰帶.

142.Please take off your trousers.

請脫下褲子.

143. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。

請仰臥(俯臥,右側臥,左側臥)。

144. Please breathe deeply(normally).

請深呼正常呼吸).

145. Please stick out your tongue.

請伸出舌頭.

146.Please,lift your left leg(right leg)

請抬起你的左腿(右腿).

147. Please open your mouth and say "Ah".

請張開口說"啊"

148. It is normal(essentially normal).

結果正常(基本正常).

149.Have you ever received any treatment before?

你以前治過嗎?

150. Has it gotten worse?

情況變壞了嗎?

151.Has it happened before?

這種情況以前發生過嗎?

152.Is the pain getting less?

疼痛減輕些了嗎?


分享到:


相關文章: