少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第31集

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第31集

小豬佩奇英文版音頻原文(第一季,第31集,Peppa.Pig.S01E31.Secrets秘密)

避免視頻動畫干擾,只保留純淨的音頻英語聆聽環境,培養兒童對英文的語感。不要錯過孩子的學英語黃金期,沒事兒就放聽,“磨耳朵”正當時!

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第31集

【中英文對話正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

這是我的弟弟,喬治。

This is Mummy Pig.

這是我的媽媽。

And this is Daddy Pig.

這是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小豬佩奇。

Secrets.

秘密。

Mummy Pig has made

a special box for Peppa.

豬媽媽給佩奇做了一個特別的盒子。

Peppa, this box is just for you!

佩奇,這個盒子給你!

Thank you, Mummy!

謝謝您,媽媽!

It's a secret box for you

to keep secret things in.

是給你放秘密東西的秘密盒子。

What things can I put in it, Mummy?

我可以放什麼進去啊,媽媽?

Only you can decide that, Peppa!

只有你自己能決定了,佩奇!

It's your secret box!

它是你的秘密盒子!

I know what I can put in it!

我知道我可以放什麼進去了!

Good. But don't tell me.

好的。但不用告訴我的。

I won't tell you

or George or Daddy!

我不會告訴你,喬治還有爸爸的!

It's a secret!!

它是個秘密!

George, this is my secret box!

喬治,這是我的秘密盒子!

It's empty. I have to find

some things to put inside.

它是空的。我必需找些東西放裡面。

George wants to help Peppa.

喬治想幫佩奇。

No, George, only I must know

what's in the box.

不,喬治,只有我可以知道

裡面放了什麼。

You have to wait outside

while I choose.

我選東西時你必需在外面等。

Peppa is going to choose some

secret things to put in the box.

佩奇選東西放進秘密盒子裡。

Now, my secret box is full!

現在,我的秘密盒子裝滿了!

George, you must not look inside!

喬治,你不準偷看裡面的東西哦!

George would like to know

what is inside Peppa's secret box.

喬治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子裡有什麼。

George would like to know

what is inside Peppa's secret box.

喬治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子裡有什麼。

If you like, you can try to guess.

如果你想知道,你可以猜猜看。

Dine-Saw!

恐龍!

George thinks Peppa has

put a dinosaur in the box!

喬治認為佩奇把恐龍放進盒子裡!

Oh, George!

哦,喬治!

You always say ''dinosaur''

for everything!

你總是把所有東西都說成“恐龍”!

Anyway, a dinosaur

is too big to fit in the box.

起碼,恐龍太大了放不進盒子裡的啊。

George cannot guess what is

in Peppa's secret box.

喬治猜不到佩奇秘密盒子裡裝的是什麼東西。

Daddy Pig is cleaning a picture.

豬爸爸正在清理照片。

Daddy! This is my secret box!

爸爸!這是我的秘密盒子!

Mummy made it for me!

媽媽給我做的!

It's very nice, Peppa!

好漂亮的盒子,佩奇!

What's inside?

裡面裝了什麼?

It's a secret!

這可是個秘密哦!

George tried to guess,

but he didn't get it right.

喬治想猜,但他沒猜對。

Can I have a try?

我可以試試嗎?

Yes.

可以。

Hmmm. Have you put my glasses inside?

嗯。你把我的眼鏡放裡面了?

No!!! Your glasses are

on your head!

不對!!!你的眼鏡在你頭上。

So they are!

確實是!

Silly Daddy! You must

have a proper guess.

糊塗的爸爸!你得再猜猜。

Ok. Have you put

Mummy's shoes in the box?

好的。你把媽媽的鞋子放盒子裡了?

Nope! And that's all your

guesses. Used up!

不對!你所有可以猜的機會,都用完了!

Peppa likes secrets!

佩奇喜歡秘密!

Mummy! No one knows

what is in my box!

媽媽!沒人知道我盒子裡裝了什麼!

Oh. what has George got?

哦。喬治拿的是什麼?

I made a box for George, too!

我也給喬治做了一個盒子!

And he's filled it

with secret things!

他已經裝滿了秘密的東西!

And only George knows

what's inside.

只有喬治知道里面裝了什麼東西。

Oh.

哦。

Peppa would like to know

what is inside George's box.

佩奇想知道喬治的盒子裡有什麼東西。

It's George's toy dinosaur, of course!

當然是喬治的恐龍玩具啦!

No!

不對!

George's toy dinosaur

is not in George's box.

喬治的恐龍玩具不在喬治的盒子裡。

It's too difficult!

I'll never guess!

這也太難了。我永遠也猜不到!

Peppa does not like secrets

as much as she used to.

佩奇不像之前那麼喜歡秘密了。

Maybe, if you showed George

one thing from your box,

也許,如果你給喬治看一樣

你盒子裡的東西,

then he could show you

one thing from his.

那麼喬治也可以給你看一樣

他的東西。

Ok. But we must do it

at the same time.

行。但我們得同時進行。

That's a good idea.

這是一個好主意。

On the count of three,

數到三,

you each show what's

in your boxes.

你們同時打開盒子。

Ready?

準備好了沒?

Yes.

好了。

One... two... THREE!

一。。。二。。。三!

George has a drum

and Peppa has a trumpet.

喬治藏了個鼓,佩奇藏了個喇叭。

Lovely!

太棒了!

Yes, it sounds very nice.

是的,聽上去很不錯。

Do you have anymore

secret things?

你們還有什麼秘密東西嗎?

George has a custard doughnut!

喬治藏了一個蛋奶甜甜圈!

Oh.

哦。

But Peppa's box is empty.

但是佩奇的盒子是空的。

I've got nothing else!

我已什麼東西都沒有了!

Luckily, I have! Come on. Tuck in.

幸好,我還有!來吧。快吃吧。

George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig

all like custard doughnuts!

喬治,佩奇,豬媽媽和豬爸爸都

喜歡蛋奶甜甜圈!

George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig

all like custard doughnuts!

喬治,佩奇,豬媽媽和豬爸爸都

喜歡蛋奶甜甜圈!

I don't have a special box.

我沒有特別的盒子!

But I know a very good place

to hide my custard doughnut!

但我有個好地方可以藏

我的蛋奶甜甜圈!

Can you guess where?

你們猜是那裡?

Um. Are you going to

hide it in the fridge?

嗯。你打算把它藏在冰箱裡嗎?

No! Somewhere much more special!

不!一個更特別的地方!

My tummy!

我的肚子!

Mmmmmm! Delicious!

嗯~!太好吃了!

I'm going to hide mine

in my tummy!

我也要把我的藏在

我的肚子裡!

Me, too!

我也是!

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是小豬佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

這是我的弟弟,喬治。

tag:#兒童英語#、#英語聽力#、#音頻#、#小豬佩奇#、#英語語感#、#英語環境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第31集


分享到:


相關文章: