標準北美英語口語情景對話和閱讀文獻-10

標準北美英語口語情景對話和閱讀文獻-10


標準北美英語口語情景對話和閱讀文獻-10

FU: How are we going to do this?

我們該怎麼學習這個?

LING: I suppose we should work together.

我想我們應該一起學吧。

CHUN:That seems like a good idea.

這好像是個不錯的主意。

FU: We ought to set aside an hour each day.

我們應該每天都留出一個小時來。

LING: Everday at 5 we study French.

我們每天5點鐘學習法語。

CHUN: That's fine with me, Shen?

這對我很合適,你呢? 沈

FU: Okay by me.

對我也行。

CHUN: Since Shen is a language teacher, he should being in charge.

既然沈是教語言的老師,他該負責這個事吧!

FU: Not me, My French isn't that hot. Since Li has made the most progress, he should get the job.

我不行,我的法語不夠好,李的進步最快,他該負責這份工作。

CHUN: My French isn't that much better than yours.

我的法語並不比你好多少。

FU: I think it's a lot better.

我覺得好多了。

CHUN: But you don't understand, I have a terrible accent, And my grammar isn't very good.

可是你不知道,我的語音音調很差,語法也不怎麼樣。

LING:Why don't we get started. Li, you understand French fairly well, You could explain things to us if we get stuck.

我們現在就開始怎麼樣,李,你的法語很不錯,如果我們遇到問題你可以給我們講解講解。

CHUN:Okay, I'll do my best, But don't ask me anything too complicated.

好的,我儘量,但是別問我太複雜的問題。

LING: Does David want us to return this to him when we're through?

用完這些材料後,大衛是不是要我們把他們還回去?

FU: I though he said to hang on to it.

我記得他說過我們可以留下。

LING: Good old David.

真是好心的大衛。


分享到:


相關文章: