這裡的句子,都是英國人用來表達感恩節的謝意的
雖然我們不像英國人那樣過感恩節,但是學會說謝謝還是很有用的
英國的謝謝這麼說,乾貨開始!
"Thanks"、"Thank you!"這些表示“謝謝”的話你都會,可是太單調。
下面就教你一些"不同凡響"的道謝語:
I really appreciate it.
我很感謝。
You're one in a million.
你真是個大好人。
You're the greatest.
你最棒了。
稱讚對方功勞的"謝謝":
Thanks to you (we made it on time.)
都要多謝你(我們才能準時完成)。
I couldn't have done it without you.
若是沒有你,我不可能做到。
非常正式的"謝謝":
I'm truly grateful for your help.
我非常感激你的幫助。
Your help is greatly appreciated.
非常感激您的幫助。
I'd like to express my gratitude.
我要表達我誠摯的謝意。
此外,感恩節的時候人們也常常發短信表示感激之情,下面是一些常用的短信:
Warm wishes at Thanksgiving.
在感恩節,衷心地祝福你們。
From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.
我們全體祝你們感恩節快樂。
Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.
給你們全家感恩節的祝福。
I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving.
但願你能來過感恩節。
Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you.
沒有你,感恩節就不會一樣了。
It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together.
家人團聚的節日裡,不能看到你,我會感到難過。
Our first Thanksgiving should be our best.
我們第一次共度的感恩節是我們最美好的時光。
閱讀更多 聰明女人情感 的文章