對於不同的美,你可以這樣表達

對於不同的美,你可以這樣表達

關於稱讚人美

情景對話dialogue

Daughter:Dad, can I talk to you about something?

爸,可以問你件事嗎?

Father:Sure sweety, what is it? You look a little blue.

當然可以,寶貝女兒。什麼事?你看起來有點不開心。

Daughter:Do you think I'm beautiful? Be honest.

你覺得我漂亮嗎?老實說。

Father:You are one of the most beautiful ladies I know.

你是我見過最漂亮的女孩之一了。

Daughter:Are you talking about my personality or my looks?

你是指我的個性,還是外表?

Father:Both. And what's more, you keep getting prettier and prettier every day.

都有,而且你一天比一天漂亮。

Daughter:Ah, dad! I knew I could count on you to say something nice!

哦,老爸!我就知道你會說好話哄我!

Fathel:I'm not being nice! I'm being honest! Isn't that what you wanted?

我可不是在說好話!這可是肺腑之言!你不是想聽實話嗎?

sweety n. 寶貝;甜心

personality n. 個性

looks n.(複數)外表

what's more 而且;再者

count on someone 依賴某人;信賴某人

關於風景的美

情景對話dialogue

Man:That is the most beautiful sunset!

這是我見過的最美的夕陽!

Woman:Let's stop the car and enjoy it for a minute.

我們可以把車停下來欣賞一下。

Man:Here is a good place. Let's get out.

這個位置不錯,下車吧。

Woman:Wow. We don't get to see this in the city!

哇,在都市根本看不到這樣的景色!

Man:Mother Nature is quite an artist.

大自然不愧是藝術家。

Woman:Look behind us at the mountains! They're reflecting pink!

你看我們後面的山上夕陽照得整座山都是粉紅色的!

Man:Amazing. The sun is almost gone and yet there is still color everywhere!

太美了。太陽都快看不見了,可是餘暉卻映得到處都是!

Woman:Where is our camera? Let's see if we can catch this on film!

我們的相機在哪兒?看看能不能拍下這片美景!

sunset n. 夕陽

for a minute 一下子;一會兒

get out 出去

Mother Nature 大地之母;自然的力量

artist n. 藝術家

reflect n. 反射;反映

amazing adj. 令人驚訝的

camera n. 相機

catch something on film 用相機拍下某物

關於事物美

情景對話dialogue

Husband:Why did you buy that painting?

你為什麼買那幅畫?

Wife:I think it's beautiful. I want to hang it in the living room.

我覺得很美,我想把它掛在客廳。

Husband:It looks like some kind of mistake.

看起來好像畫壞了。

Wife:That's the beauty of it— the imperfection.

這就是它美麗酌地方——缺陷美。

Husband:Oh. Who is the artist?

哦,畫家是誰?

Wife:Your daughter. She sold it at the school auction.

你的女兒,她在學校拍賣會賣這幅畫。

Husband: Oh! How about we hang it over here where everyone can see it?

哦!何不掛在這裡讓每個人都能看到?

Wife:I guess you see the value it too?

你現在也看出它的價值了吧?

painting n. 繪畫

hang v. 懸掛

imperfection n. 瑕疵;缺陷

auction n. 拍賣

value n.價值

對於不同的美,你可以這樣表達


分享到:


相關文章: