「聽&讀」飛鳥集

「聽&讀」飛鳥集

Stray Birds

飛鳥集

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

綠樹長到了我的窗前,彷彿是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

你微微地笑著,不對我說什麼話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得很久了。

The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.

水裡的游魚是沉默的,陸地上的獸類是喧鬧的,空中的飛鳥是歌唱著的。

But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.

但是,人類卻兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧鬧與空中的音樂。

The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

世界在躊躇之心的琴絃上跑過去,奏出憂鬱的樂聲。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

當我們是最為謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。

The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and brings out surprises of beauty.

霧,像愛情一樣,在山峰的心上游戲,生出種種美麗的變幻。

Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.

我的朋友,你的語聲飄蕩在我的心裡,像那海水的低吟聲繚繞在靜聽著的松林之間。

What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?

這個不可見的黑暗之火焰,以繁星為其火花的,到底是什麼呢?

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。

The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.

無名日子的感觸,攀緣在我的心上,正像那綠色的苔蘚,攀緣在老樹的周身。


分享到:


相關文章: