晚安~願上帝保佑那個真正愛過你的人,你把他的心都揉碎了

昨夜我再次夢見你,這是我今天隱藏了一天的秘密

願上帝保佑那個真正愛過你的人,你把他的心都揉碎了

米切爾一生中只發表了《飄》這部長篇鉅著。她從 1926 年開始著力創作《飄》,10 年之後,作品問世,一出版就引起了強烈的反響。

I wish I could be more like you.

我多麼希望我能像你一樣。

Whatever comes, I’II love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可不是紳士;小姐,你也不是個淑女。

I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我可不會做任何不期望得到回報的事,我總是要得到報酬。

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

不管你和我,還有這無助的世界將走向怎樣的毀滅,我都會愛著你。

If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’II never be hungry again!

即使讓我去撒謊、去偷、去騙,或者去殺人,上帝作證,我也再不要捱餓了!

Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個生不如死的世界,一個沒有我容身之處的世界。

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你將自己的幸福拱手相讓,卻去追求一些根本不會使你幸福的東西。

Home. I’II go home. And I’II think of some way to get him back. After all tomorrow is another day

家,我必須回家,我一定要想辦法讓他回來。畢竟,明天又是全新的一天。

作品在描繪人物生活與愛情的同時,勾勒出南北雙方在政治,經濟,文化各個層次的異同,具有濃厚的史詩風格,堪稱美國曆史轉折時期的真實寫照,同時也成為歷久不衰的愛情經典。

晚安啦~希望你們都好;

晚安~願上帝保佑那個真正愛過你的人,你把他的心都揉碎了


分享到:


相關文章: