Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命如純潔的火焰,而維繫這火焰的是我們內心的太陽。
It’s not easy to change friendship into love. But it’s even harder to turn love into friendship。
讓友情變成愛情不是件容易的事,而讓愛情變成友情卻更難。
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
要理解生活,需要往後看;要過好生活,必須往前看。
As long as you are still alive, you will definitely encounter the good things in life.
只要活著一定會遇上好事的。
Concentrate on what you have, instead of wishing for what you don’t have.
珍惜你現在擁有的,而不是期待自己沒有的。
Be yourself and stay unique. Your imperfections make you beautiful, lovable, and valuable.
做最特別的自己,正因為你的不完美,你才如此美麗、可愛、珍貴~
Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
愛不在於彼此凝視,而在於注視著同一個方向。
My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
我只關心未來,因為我的餘生都會在那裡度過。
38、Sometimes you need patience in order to find true happiness. It won’t come fast and it won’t come easy, but it will be worth it.
很多時候,為了求得真正的幸福,我們需要保持耐心。因為真正的幸福不會很快到來,也不會輕易到來,但它值得等待。
The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.
夢想總是跑在我的前面。努力追尋它們,為了那一瞬間的同步,這就是動人的生命奇蹟。
Save your heart for someone who cares.
為了某個在乎你的人,請節約你的真心~
Everyday starts with some expectations but ends with some experiences.
每一天都以許下希望開始,以收穫經驗結束。
When the world says, “Give Up!” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time”。
當全世界都要我放棄,還是期待有人輕語一聲:再試一次~
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
無論去哪兒,什麼天氣,記得帶上自己的陽光。
When all the lights are off,when all the noise are slient,the only thing in my mind is you .
當所有的燈熄滅了 當所有的聲音安靜了 我腦海中唯一留下的東西就是你。
閱讀更多 源流華僑 的文章