這次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

近日,一段東北大姐街頭製作蜜蜂打糕的視頻傳到了國外論壇,老外看到後又炸鍋了…不過這次小編也表示被打敗了,這場面小編也真的沒見識過

這次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

發生了什麼?簡直不可思議

spellbookwanda:I love the ebb and flow of the bee cloud around the rolling pin. Wtf though!

我愛看擀麵杖周圍蜂群的忽起忽落。不過,什麼鬼!

Palivo:That place is buzzing.

那個地方嗡嗡作響

Sir_fister:What the actual fuck is going on?! Why are they cool with this?

這他媽的是怎麼回事?!為什麼大媽這麼淡定?

OriginalName667:Well, the bees certainly know what's up.

額,蜜蜂肯定知道怎麼回事

405freeway:It's their beesness.

這是他們的“蜜密”(文字梗玩的不錯呦)

cammclain:I really want to know what this is.

我真的想知道這是什麼玩意兒

TheBeardedMarxist:That is unbeelievable.

不可思議


這樣的生活有點瘋狂?

這次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

RandomRedditor32905:It's crazy that they live like this

他們這樣活著太瘋狂了

Kannann23:As a person allergic to bees,this terrifies me.

作為一個對蜜蜂過敏的人,真的嚇到我了

AaronBrownell:As a person not allergic to bees, this terrifes me, too.

作為一個對蜜蜂不過敏的人,我也被嚇到了(瞧你們沒出息的樣子)

1nternetTr011:This is crazy. I see bees on the food in many bakeries in Germany but not when they’re cooking !!

這太扯淡了。我在德國的許多面包店裡看到食品上有蜜蜂飛,但不是在做的時候!

Ihaveasmallbatman:I noticed this in Prague and other European cities also. They just don’t care.

我在布拉格和其他歐洲城市也看見過。中國人只是不在乎

CryptonymT:Well, we found all of the world’s missing bees!

好吧,我們找到了世界上所有失蹤的蜜蜂!

xStaabOnMyKnobx:The only thing with legs that a Chinese person won't eat is a chair.

中國人唯一不吃的長腿的東西是椅子(好吧,黑的漂亮,有水平)


一群人擔心蜜蜂被碾進去,回頭吃到嘴裡去

這次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

Rayduh562:How likely are you to eat a bee if you buy these cakes?

如果買點這些蛋糕,吃到蜜蜂的可能性有多大?(求知道的朋友留言告訴小編)

y0y:There is a non-zero chance that there are smashed bees in at least some of that dough.

肯定有一絲可能,至少在一部分麵糰中摻進去了碾死的蜜蜂吧

ellieD:You can actually see bees in the dough as he is rolling. Ik!

能直接看到大媽擀麵的時候麵糰中有蜜蜂。我看見了!

Devoidarex:One gets rolled over then walks away when it's clear!

很清楚:有一個蜜蜂被擀瞭然後又飛走了

almightySapling:In fact I was shocked that there weren't many more.

事實上,我挺震驚只有一隻蜜蜂被碾死

baeoftears:He fully rolled over a bee multiple times and it still got up and flew off, I dont think any bees are stuck in the dough

大媽把一隻蜜蜂擀了好幾次,但它仍然站起來飛走了,我不認為蜜蜂會被碾死在麵糰裡


殊不知蜜蜂的存在才能說明原料的正宗

這次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

Theheadderpington:The bees are the secret ingredient

蜜蜂是秘密配方

gonyere:Extra protein.

額外的蛋白質(我信你個大頭鬼)

GilesDMT:Not a very good secret

不是一個很好的秘方

Unstable_Scarlet:Yeah till you have some furry fucker in your mouth

沒錯,等你嘴裡吃道毛茸茸的玩意兒就知道了

Apo7Z:

Bull shit they're not part of the meal. They are all up in there, gettin folded in and all.

胡說八道,糖餅裡沒有蜜蜂。糖餅被疊的好好的放在那兒


還是有很多人表示想嘗一下

這次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

TrueLoner:

who in the world would eat this?

世界上誰會吃這個?(小編很想嘗一下)

mara-awesome:Tbh I love bees and they aren’t dirty like flies, so as long as I didn’t get one in my pastry I’d eat it, looks good

實話實說,我喜歡蜜蜂而且它們不像蒼蠅一樣髒,所以只要我在糕點不會吃到蜜蜂我就願意吃這個糖餅,看起來不錯

FriscoHusky:I kinda agree with this. Bees are pretty clean insects. This doesn’t gross me out half as much as some of the street food I’ve seen.

我有點同意你說的。蜜蜂是非常乾淨的昆蟲。這個視頻連我見過的一些街頭食品一半噁心都不到

parabolic_line:For some reason I was relieved and ok with it when I realized they were bees and not flies.

出於某種原因,當我意識到它們是蜜蜂而不是蒼蠅時,我鬆了一口氣

Farthen_Dur:I would eat those, just want to experience it once you know? I mean cmon, bees aren't flies eating shit or laying egg in shit and aren't gross. All they touch are friendly flowers!

我願意吃,就想體驗一次?我的意思是,拜託,蜜蜂又不像蒼蠅一樣吃屎或者屎裡面產卵,一點不噁心。蜜蜂接觸的都是友善的花兒!

user_watcher:1 bee burger please.

請給我一個蜜蜂漢堡

這次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

如果覺得有意思,不要忘記關注、留言以及分享給小夥伴哦〜

往期精彩:


分享到:


相關文章: