这次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

近日,一段东北大姐街头制作蜜蜂打糕的视频传到了国外论坛,老外看到后又炸锅了…不过这次小编也表示被打败了,这场面小编也真的没见识过

这次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

发生了什么?简直不可思议

spellbookwanda:I love the ebb and flow of the bee cloud around the rolling pin. Wtf though!

我爱看擀面杖周围蜂群的忽起忽落。不过,什么鬼!

Palivo:That place is buzzing.

那个地方嗡嗡作响

Sir_fister:What the actual fuck is going on?! Why are they cool with this?

这他妈的是怎么回事?!为什么大妈这么淡定?

OriginalName667:Well, the bees certainly know what's up.

额,蜜蜂肯定知道怎么回事

405freeway:It's their beesness.

这是他们的“蜜密”(文字梗玩的不错呦)

cammclain:I really want to know what this is.

我真的想知道这是什么玩意儿

TheBeardedMarxist:That is unbeelievable.

不可思议


这样的生活有点疯狂?

这次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

RandomRedditor32905:It's crazy that they live like this

他们这样活着太疯狂了

Kannann23:As a person allergic to bees,this terrifies me.

作为一个对蜜蜂过敏的人,真的吓到我了

AaronBrownell:As a person not allergic to bees, this terrifes me, too.

作为一个对蜜蜂不过敏的人,我也被吓到了(瞧你们没出息的样子)

1nternetTr011:This is crazy. I see bees on the food in many bakeries in Germany but not when they’re cooking !!

这太扯淡了。我在德国的许多面包店里看到食品上有蜜蜂飞,但不是在做的时候!

Ihaveasmallbatman:I noticed this in Prague and other European cities also. They just don’t care.

我在布拉格和其他欧洲城市也看见过。中国人只是不在乎

CryptonymT:Well, we found all of the world’s missing bees!

好吧,我们找到了世界上所有失踪的蜜蜂!

xStaabOnMyKnobx:The only thing with legs that a Chinese person won't eat is a chair.

中国人唯一不吃的长腿的东西是椅子(好吧,黑的漂亮,有水平)


一群人担心蜜蜂被碾进去,回头吃到嘴里去

这次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

Rayduh562:How likely are you to eat a bee if you buy these cakes?

如果买点这些蛋糕,吃到蜜蜂的可能性有多大?(求知道的朋友留言告诉小编)

y0y:There is a non-zero chance that there are smashed bees in at least some of that dough.

肯定有一丝可能,至少在一部分面团中掺进去了碾死的蜜蜂吧

ellieD:You can actually see bees in the dough as he is rolling. Ik!

能直接看到大妈擀面的时候面团中有蜜蜂。我看见了!

Devoidarex:One gets rolled over then walks away when it's clear!

很清楚:有一个蜜蜂被擀了然后又飞走了

almightySapling:In fact I was shocked that there weren't many more.

事实上,我挺震惊只有一只蜜蜂被碾死

baeoftears:He fully rolled over a bee multiple times and it still got up and flew off, I dont think any bees are stuck in the dough

大妈把一只蜜蜂擀了好几次,但它仍然站起来飞走了,我不认为蜜蜂会被碾死在面团里


殊不知蜜蜂的存在才能说明原料的正宗

这次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

Theheadderpington:The bees are the secret ingredient

蜜蜂是秘密配方

gonyere:Extra protein.

额外的蛋白质(我信你个大头鬼)

GilesDMT:Not a very good secret

不是一个很好的秘方

Unstable_Scarlet:Yeah till you have some furry fucker in your mouth

没错,等你嘴里吃道毛茸茸的玩意儿就知道了

Apo7Z:

Bull shit they're not part of the meal. They are all up in there, gettin folded in and all.

胡说八道,糖饼里没有蜜蜂。糖饼被叠的好好的放在那儿


还是有很多人表示想尝一下

这次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

TrueLoner:

who in the world would eat this?

世界上谁会吃这个?(小编很想尝一下)

mara-awesome:Tbh I love bees and they aren’t dirty like flies, so as long as I didn’t get one in my pastry I’d eat it, looks good

实话实说,我喜欢蜜蜂而且它们不像苍蝇一样脏,所以只要我在糕点不会吃到蜜蜂我就愿意吃这个糖饼,看起来不错

FriscoHusky:I kinda agree with this. Bees are pretty clean insects. This doesn’t gross me out half as much as some of the street food I’ve seen.

我有点同意你说的。蜜蜂是非常干净的昆虫。这个视频连我见过的一些街头食品一半恶心都不到

parabolic_line:For some reason I was relieved and ok with it when I realized they were bees and not flies.

出于某种原因,当我意识到它们是蜜蜂而不是苍蝇时,我松了一口气

Farthen_Dur:I would eat those, just want to experience it once you know? I mean cmon, bees aren't flies eating shit or laying egg in shit and aren't gross. All they touch are friendly flowers!

我愿意吃,就想体验一次?我的意思是,拜托,蜜蜂又不像苍蝇一样吃屎或者屎里面产卵,一点不恶心。蜜蜂接触的都是友善的花儿!

user_watcher:1 bee burger please.

请给我一个蜜蜂汉堡

这次,是蜜蜂打糕又一次限制了老外的想象力

如果觉得有意思,不要忘记关注、留言以及分享给小伙伴哦〜

往期精彩:


分享到:


相關文章: