【每日一句】
Whitney Houston 惠特尼·休斯頓
代表作:
I will always love you 《我將永遠愛你》
I look to you 《我凝望著你》
After all that I've been through, who on earth can I turn to? I look to you. After all my strength is gone, in you I can be strong.
在經歷了這一切之後,我到底該向誰祈求救贖,請給我力量,滄桑歷盡 我已喪失全部氣力,而在你身上 我能找回我的堅強。
through 通過/穿過;經歷
all I have been through 所經歷過的一切
who on earth 究竟有誰
turn to 投奔/投靠
look to sb 凝視某人/祈求幫助
I look to you 我凝視著你/我祈求得到你的幫助
in you 在你身上/只要你在
【口語拓展】
have been through 經歷了...(通常是不好的經歷)
I have no idea what you've been through.
我不知道你都經歷了些什麼。
on earth 是一種強調
who on earth 究竟是誰
Who on earth can I talk to?
我究竟可以和誰聊呢?
where on earth 究竟在哪裡
how on earth 究竟該...
what on earth 究竟是...
What on earth are you talking about?
你究竟在說些什麼呀?
Whitney Houston
經典歌曲
I Look To You
《我凝望著你》
MV中惠特尼一襲白衣,淺淺吟唱著對於生命的感悟,有力的嗓音中訴說著對於困難的無畏以及對信仰的執著。這是惠特尼生前最後的mv。
I Will Always Love You
《我將永遠愛你》
When You Believe
《當你相信》
閱讀更多 Jonathan陪你學英語 的文章