你是我還想繼續活在世上的理由 You’re my raison d 'ê tre

你是我還想繼續活在世上的理由 You’re my raison d 'ê tre

Disasters pile upon me one after another.

災難一個接一個地堆積在我身上

There have been an Iliad of woes since this year began.

年初以來,就有接二連三的不幸。

I'm stupid, but why must they say I'm clever and trick me doing so many things?

我很蠢,但為什麼他們要說我很聰明,忽悠我做這麼多事?

I'm ill, but why must they say I'm healthy and vibrant to impose heavier task upon me?

我病了,但他們為什麼要說我很健康、活力四射,強加更大的工作任務給我?

I'm old now, but why must they say I'm young and let me assume more important roles?

我現在老了,但他們為什麼要說我還年輕,讓我扮演更重要的角色?

Why must they deny me the right to deny myself.

他們為什麼不讓我說自己的不足

Life is too difficult to sustain when I'm obviously ill while they still pressurize me forward.

生活太難維持了,我明顯有病他們仍然給我施壓前行。

你是我還想繼續活在世上的理由 You’re my raison d 'ê tre

That's my destiny and I've no alternative but to move forward.

這是我的命運,我別無選擇,只能前行。

I'm a peasant so my job is to do nonstop farm work.

我是農民,所以我的工作就是不停地做農活。

I'm recollecting vivid memories of my childhood.

回憶起童年的鮮活記憶。

I follow my grandpa to dig tree stumps as firewood.

我跟著爺爺去挖樹樁當柴燒。

We must dig deep and wide to take a stump away.

我們要挖得又深又寬才能把樹樁挖走。

We dig a whole day only to collect enough tree stumps to burn during winter night.

我們挖了一整天,結果只是為了收集足夠的樹樁以便在冬夜燒掉。

I ask my grandpa: "What's the point of digging to physical exhaustion all day just for only a moment's warmth at night?

我問我爺爺:“僅僅為了夜晚的一瞬間的溫暖,我們整天挖到筋疲力盡到底有什麼意義?"

My grandpa says: "Even if there's only one moment's warmth, we still have to work for it. "

我爺爺說:“即使只有一瞬間的溫暖,我們也要為之努力。”

Life is both the process of digging and the product to bask a moment's warmth.

生活既是挖的過程,也是為了得到片刻溫暖的目的。

What should occur to me have all happened, and there will be more waiting for me.

該發生的一切壞事都發生了,還會有更多的在等著我。

It's too suffocating to live without any hope.

沒有希望的生活太令人窒息了。

There isn't any possibility to escape at all.

根本沒有逃跑的可能。

I've been working more than half of my life, only to face total failure and collapse.

我半輩子都在工作,只為了面對徹底的失敗和崩潰。

I'm helpless and hopeless now, why am I still alive?

我現在無助無望,為什麼還活著?

Who are my

raison d 'ê tre?

誰是我存在的理由

If there's a person for me to stay in the world.

如果有什麼人讓我留在這世上的話。

It has to be you.

這個人一定是你。

I remember I once told you: "If I want to go away, you're the one I hate to part with."

我記得我曾經告訴過你:“如果我要離開這裡,你就是我捨不得丟下的人。”

While they may metamorphose me into a coyotemaverick or even chimera

儘管他們可以把我變成

一隻土狼,一頭倔強的小牛,甚至吐火妖怪

I'll achieve against all my odds,criticism and tragedy.

我會克服所有的困難,批評與悲劇。

Unless you die before I do, I must live to do everything to your advantage taciturnly.

除非你比我先死,否則我必須活下來默默無聞地做一切對你有好處的事。

你是我還想繼續活在世上的理由 You’re my raison d 'ê tre

1.raison d 'ê tre 存在原因

法語詞raison d 'ê tre=英語詞 reason of being

2. an Iliad of woes 禍不單行

1)Iliad《伊利亞特》,屬於荷馬史詩,講述特洛伊戰爭第十年,希臘英雄阿喀琉斯從賭氣拒絕出戰到因友人之死而重新披上戰袍並最終殺死特洛伊英雄赫克托爾的故事。

2)woe 美 [woʊ]

n.麻煩;問題;困難;痛苦;苦惱;悲傷;悲哀

3.deny 美 [dɪˈnaɪ] 拒絕給予 deny sb. sth.

v.否認;否定;拒絕承認;拒絕接受;拒絕;拒絕給予

Her response was to deny me everything and to tell my father to stop my allowance.

她的反應就是斷絕給予我的一切,並且要我父親停止給我生活費

4.coyote 美 [kaɪˈoʊti]

n.郊狼;叢林狼;土狼;草原狼;小狼

5.maverick 美 [ˈmævərɪk]

n.持不同意見者;獨行其是者;言行與眾不同者

adj.標新立異的

6.chimera 美 [kaɪˈmɪrə]

n.喀邁拉(古希臘故事中獅頭、羊身、蛇尾的吐火怪物);妄想;幻想;空想

7.taciturn 美 [ˈtæsɪtɜːrn]

adj.不苟言笑的;沉默寡言的;緘默不語的

你是我還想繼續活在世上的理由 You’re my raison d 'ê tre


分享到:


相關文章: