我渴望被你愛 my craving to be loved by you

我渴望被你愛 my craving to be loved by you

我渴望被你愛 my craving to be loved by you

Look at your eyes! You have so much rancor for me.

看你的眼睛!你對我充滿仇恨。

Our solid relationships seem to end with indifference, rancor and incompatibility.

我們牢固的關係似乎就要形同陌路、冤家對頭,水火不容

You are no less determined than me to go different ways.

你跟我同樣有決心分道揚鑣

I end up being tormented by your absence.

你走了,結果我就被折磨了。

I drank not less than three cups of wine to drown my poignancy.

我喝了至少三杯酒來淹沒我的辛酸。

Bride price no less than 500,000 yuan damp my pipe dream.

彩禮最少50萬,我的黃粱美夢已經完蛋。

A home without you is no more than a person without a soul.

家裡沒有你,就好像一個人沒有靈魂一樣。

Everyone under the sun has heard of my love for you,but none will give a crab.

天下的人沒有一個人不知道我愛你的,但沒人能管這個事。

I have no one to turn to,so, I can only vent about it with wine.

我也不知道找誰訴說, 所以,我借酒吐槽

I do not know since when I have learned a way to vent my inner feelings.

不知從何時起,我學會了一種發洩內心情感的方式。

Who can give me an ear?

有誰願意聽我一下?

You are supposed to have been by my side.

你本來應該在我身邊的。

Since when aren't you and I together?

你什麼時候變成我和你不在一起了?

I can't comfort my self, so let it be.

我無法安慰我自己,愛咋整咋整吧

But actually I'm craving you.

但實際上我特別想要你。

我渴望被你愛 my craving to be loved by you

1. rancour 美 [ˈræŋkər]

n.怨恨;怨毒

rancor ,

敵意;深仇大恨;仇視;怨恨

a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will

Synonym: resentment bitterness gall rancour

2.no less than 英 [nəʊ les ðæn] 美 [noʊ les ðæn]

(對某一數目之大表示驚奇)多達,最起碼有,最起碼要

No less than a thousand people came.

來的人不下一千個。

3.not less than.美 [nɑːt les ðæn]

不少於(數量不多,)

Although I become older, the vigor of learning is not less than the youth.

儘管我年紀大了,可學習的勁頭一點也不比年輕人差!

4.vent 美 [vent] vent about 就...吐槽

n.(空氣、氣體、液體的)出口,進口,漏孔;(鳥、魚等小動物的)肛門;(大衣等的)衩口,開衩,背衩

v.表達,發洩(感情,尤指憤怒),vent about 吐槽...,

What's more, we all feel the need sometimes to vent about our workplaces, but it's tough to know in this day and age what is acceptable banter and what isn't.

此外,我們都覺得有時需要發洩工作中的不滿,不過現如今很難說哪些玩笑是可以接受的,哪些是無法接受的。

5.since when 從什麼時候開始

Since when are you and I together?

我什麼時候變成和你在一起了?

6.let it be,順其自然,不理會,不管了

1)If you fail, let it be!

如果你失敗了,讓它去吧!

2)Never let it be said that the manager doesn't know how to motivate his players.

絕對不要讓人說這位主教練不知道如何激勵他的隊員。

愛咋整咋整吧 (let it be said讓人說去吧,let it be done人說做去吧 管不住了。

我渴望被你愛 my craving to be loved by you

7.crave美 [kreɪv]

v.渴望;熱望;懇求;請求

1)There may be certain times of day when smokers crave their cigarette.

吸菸者可能會在一天中的某些時刻特別想吸菸。

2)a craving for sugar.

非常想吃糖

3)her craving to be loved.

她渴望被愛

4) She has always craved excitement.

她總渴望刺激。


分享到:


相關文章: