豬肉漲價時我們正好減肥we lose weight when pork prices rise

豬肉漲價時我們正好減肥we lose weight when pork prices rise

You want to lose weight.

你想減肥。

But you can't resist the temptation of delicious pork dishes.

但你無法抗拒美味豬肉的誘惑。

The times you've attempted are many, but their effect is negligible.

你嘗試的次數很多,但是效果卻可以忽略不計。

Price rise of pork provides you with the main driver of your diet program.

豬肉的漲價為你的減肥計劃提供了主要動力。

We can lose weight when pork prices are going up.

豬肉漲價,我們正好減肥。

When currency

is inflating, we're forced to tighten our belts.

當貨幣膨脹時,我們必須勒緊褲帶

You're so clever to find a reason to be optimistic in adversity.

你真聰明,在逆境中總能找到樂觀的理由。

You always can improve our life quality regardless of external impacts.

不管外部影響如何,你都可以改善我們的生活質量。

With you by my side I believe nothing can interrupt us pursuing our dream.

有你在我身邊,我相信沒有什麼能阻止我們追求理想。

A person who spares no effort to be fond of beauty can navigate any complicated situation.

一個不遺餘力追求美的人能駕馭任何複雜的情況。

You like to find, to seek and to create beauty.

你喜歡發現美、尋找美和創造美。

You gestate and nurture eternal pleasure for both yourself and me.

你為我和你自己孕育了永恆的快樂。

Pursuit of beauty is the nature of human beings.

追求美是人類的天性。

Beauty has a

tangible effect on our life.

美麗對我們的生活有著實實在在的影響。

What I feel about you shapes the manner I conceptualize our life

我對你的感覺塑造了我構思生活的方式。

I conceptualize myself as a beauty connoisseur.

把自己定位為美女鑑賞家。

It's my lifelong happy task to appreciate you.

欣賞你就是我的一生的快樂任務。

豬肉漲價時我們正好減肥we lose weight when pork prices rise

1.negligible 美 [ˈneɡlɪdʒəbl]

adj.微不足道的;不重要的;不值一提的

2.gestate 美 [ˈdʒesteɪt]

v.懷孕;妊娠;孕育

3.tangible 美 [ˈtændʒəbl]

adj.有形的;實際的;真實的;可觸摸的;可觸知的;可感知的

n.有形資產;可觸知的或具體的某事物

4.conceptualize美 [kənˈseptʃuəlaɪz]

v.構思;使形成觀念;將…概念化(為…)

5.connoisseur 美 [ˌkɑːnəˈsɜːr]

n.鑑賞家;鑑定家;行家

豬肉漲價時我們正好減肥we lose weight when pork prices rise


分享到:


相關文章: