除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


◆ 新年前夜是叫New Year Eve嗎?

◆ 你能想出哪些英文形容美麗的煙花?

◆ 有外國友人的飯桌上想說“我祝……”,怎麼說?

本文主要描寫了世界通用的新年前夜人們會做的事情,既適用於除夕夜,也適用於元旦前夜。更多春節習俗的相關文章,請點擊鏈接查看:


New Year's Eve 除夕夜

新年前夜叫New Year's Eve,不叫New Year Eve,一定要有's。

Mom: It's a good thing I have the day off of work today and the following week.

媽媽:太好了,我今天和接下來一週都不上班

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?

I need to rest up so I can stay up until midnight!

我得多休息休息,這樣就能熬夜到12點了!

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?

Are you ready to stay up that late?

你準備熬到那麼晚麼?

You're not allowed to do that often.

平時都不允許你這樣哦。

Child: Yes! I am so excited.

寶寶:嗯!我太興奮了。

How are we going to stay busy until midnight?

咱們乾點什麼能堅持到半夜呢?

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


That's a long time to stay up.

要熬好長時間呢。

Mom: Well, the city is putting on a fireworks show,

媽媽:嗯,咱們市要舉辦一場煙花表演

so we can go see that.

我們可以去看看。

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


I know one of the people who put the show together.

我認識一個煙花表演的組織者。

He said it's going to be impressive!

他說會特別棒

Child: Yeah, the fireworks are always cool,

寶寶:嗯,煙花一向特別棒

but what about the dog?

但是狗狗怎麼辦?

Bella always hides under the couch when she hears fireworks.

貝拉聽到煙花的聲音總會躲到沙發下面。

Mom: Well, we will leave her here with her favorite blanket.

媽媽:嗯,咱們把她留在這兒,呆在她最喜歡的毯子上。

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


The fireworks will be a few miles away,

煙花在幾英里之外呢,

and the city doesn't allow citizens to set off fireworks in the city limits,

而且咱們市不允許市民在市內放煙花

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


so she shouldn't hear very much of them.

所以她應該聽不見什麼。

Child: Okay. Will we also be watching the Spring Festival Gala Evening show?

寶寶:好吧。咱們是不是還要看春晚

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


Mom: Yes, I will make sure to have it on the right channel.

媽媽:嗯,我會調對頻道的。

Child: Are Grandma and Grandpa staying up late?

寶寶:爺爺奶奶會熬夜嗎?

Mom: Yeah! Grandma and Grandpa like to ring in the new year, too, you know!

媽媽:會的!爺爺奶奶也要迎接新年呀,對吧!

Daddy is going to come home a little early from work today,

爸爸今天會稍微早點下班回家

and he wants you to help decorate a little.

而且他想讓你幫忙佈置一下。

Child: Okay!

寶寶:好啊!

Mom: We can even make a toast to the new year!

媽媽:咱們還可以舉杯說出新年祝願

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


What do you think you'd like to toast to?

你想舉杯祝願些什麼呢?

Child: Hmmm … maybe just a good year.

寶寶:嗯......就祝願有美好的一年吧。

(There's a knock at the door.)

(傳來敲門聲。)

That's probably Grandma and Grandpa!

可能是爺爺奶奶!

I'll go get the door.

我去開門

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


Mom: That's a great idea.

媽媽:太好了。

Thank you.

謝謝你。

New Year's Day 新年第一天

(Mom knocks on child's door)

(媽媽敲寶寶的門)

Mom: Happy New Year, sleepyhead!

媽媽:新年快樂,小瞌睡蟲

It's almost 10 o'clock,

快十點了,

so you definitely got to sleep in from last night.

看來你從昨晚到現在睡了個大懶覺

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


Do you want to help me make some traditional New Year's dishes for lunch?

你想不想幫我做一些傳統的新年食品中午吃?

(Child yawns)

(寶寶打哈欠)

Child: What are they?

寶寶:是什麼呀?

Mom: Dumplings.

媽媽:餃子

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


Child: We'd better eat lots!

寶寶:我們最好多吃點兒

Mom: For sure.

媽媽:當然。

Go ahead and get dressed, wash your face and hands, and brush your teeth.

去穿衣服、洗臉洗手、刷牙。

When you're all ready,

都弄完之後,

you can stir the filling while I prepare the dough.

你來拌餡兒,我來和麵

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?

除夕夜和寶寶說的英文:熬夜、看煙花、舉杯祝願、睡懶覺怎麼說?


Child: I really liked the fireworks last night.

寶寶:我很喜歡昨晚的煙花。

Some of them reminded me of flowers and butterflies.

有些讓我想到

蝴蝶

Mom: Yes, they look so delicate, bright, and beautiful when they are so far away.

媽媽:是啊,遠遠看過去,它們真的好精緻、好耀眼、好美麗

Let's get to work to start our promising new year!

咱們趕快行動起來,開始充滿希望的一年吧!



分享到:


相關文章: