那些讓人念念不忘的絕美翻譯

翻譯不是簡簡單單的直譯,每一個詞語背後都要反覆斟酌,並且在深層次文化的支持下才能翻譯出文字的靈魂。

英譯中:

Sometimes ever,sometimes never.

相聚有時,後會無期。

In me the tiger sniffs the rose.

心有猛虎,細嗅薔薇。

No offence,none taken.

無意冒犯,未曾介懷。

One man's meat, another man's poison.

己之蜜糖,彼之砒霜。

It is always a girl.

英雄難過美人關。

After this, my heart belongs to you.

至此,心猿歸林,意馬有僵。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。

It wasn't meeting them, it was meeting you.

不是海底月是天上月,而是眼前人是心上人。

The way you do anything is the way you do everything.

一事之行,即你一世之道。

那些讓人念念不忘的絕美翻譯

中譯英:

高天滾滾寒流急,大地微微暖氣吹。

In the steep sky cold waves are swiftly sweeping by;

On the vast earth warm winds gradually growing high.

千山鳥飛絕,萬徑人蹤滅。

From hill to hill no bird in flight,

from path to path no men in sight.

昔我往矣,楊柳依依。

今我來思,雨雪霏霏。

行道遲遲,載飢載渴。

我心傷悲,莫知我哀!

When I left here, willows shed tear.

I come back now, snow bends the bough.

Long, long the way, hard, hard the day,

My grief overflows. Who knows? Who knows?

浮雲遊子意,落日故人情。

With floating cloud you'll float away;

Like parting day I'll part from you.


分享到:


相關文章: