看美劇學口語:I was not acting like a diva.我沒有耍大牌


1.No Mikki, you’re wrong. I was not acting like a diva.

不,米奇,你錯了,我沒有耍大牌。

act like: 表現得像 diva: 歌劇女主角

2.I left the boat show because that coordinator was making passes at me. It’s not my fault.

我從船展落跑是因為那個調度員在調戲我。那不是我的錯。

coordinator: 協調員 make a pass at: 向某女士展開追求 fault: 過錯

3.Yao Lin? You missed a spot.

姚琳,有一塊漏擦了。

miss: 錯過,未看到 spot: 汙點

4.No, spare me the lecture and just book me another job quick.

別向我說教,快點幫我再找個工作。

spare: 節約,省下 lecture: 譴責,說教 book: 預定

5.Carlos and I are up to our asses in bills and we can't pay them. Fine. Bye.

Carlos和我的債臺高築,我們快負擔不起了。好吧。拜拜。

be up to: 直到,高達 ass: 臀部 be up to our asses: 一個很貼切形象的比喻:本意是高達臀部,實則比喻債臺高築 (這部劇女主Gabrielle講話非常生動)

6. You got fired three times and you still think you are so wonderful.

你已經被解僱三次了,你還以為自己了不起啊。

get fired: 被解僱

7. What did you say?

你剛才說什麼?

8. Nothing.

沒什麼。

9.Are you gonna clean that spot?

你還擦不擦那塊汙點啊?

10. Which one?

哪一塊?

11.The one I told you to clean.

我讓你擦的地方。

12. I'll get to it.

我會擦的。

13. Clean it now.

現在就擦乾淨。

14.Why?

為什麼?

15. Because I said so.因為是我說的。

16. Okay, but you have got to say please.

好的。但你要加個請字。

17. Fine. Please.

18. Anything to get you back on your knees scrubbing where you belong.

只要能讓你乖乖地跪下去擦就行。

get back: 使回來 on your knees: 跪著 scrub: 擦洗 belong: 屬於

19.You are not better than me.

你並不比我高貴!

20. Excuse me?

你說什麼?

21. The only reason you have anything in your life is because you’re pretty.

你生活中能擁有這一切,只是因為你長得漂亮。

22.One day you will be old, and when that happens you will be nothing.

總有一天你也會變老,而到那時,你將一無所有。

23. You are so fired.

你被解僱了。

23.No kidding.

你可別後悔。/誰怕誰啊。

No kidding.說真的,不開玩笑。你可以對你的朋友、家人、同事甚至你剛認識的人用這句話。

kidding的原型是kidkid既可以做動詞又可以作名詞,作動詞時,表示“欺騙,取笑”的意思,作名詞時,表示“小孩”的意思

No kidding根據語境,還有翻譯成別的意思。

A: I'm moving to Beijing.A:我要搬去北京了。
B: Really! No kidding?B:真的嗎?

A: There's something seriously wrong with her.她有點不正常。
B: No kidding.我同意。


分享到:


相關文章: