看美劇學口語:That’s a good point. 你說的好有道理



1. It was the day before Valentine's Day and every man on Wisteria Lane was preparing for this most dangerous of holidays.

在情人節的前一天,紫藤郡的每個男人,都在為這個最可怕的節日做準備。

Valentine's Day: 情人節

prepare for: 為……作準備dangerous: 危險的

2.While some purchased romantic cards...and some brought home, candy and flowers...and some made dinner reservations, at fancy restaurants...others managed to forget, about the day entirely... again.

有人買了浪漫的卡片……有人買回家糖果和鮮花,有人在高檔餐廳預訂了晚餐…另外一些人則又一次完全忘記了這個節日。

purchase: 購買 romantic: 浪漫的 candy: 糖果

make reservations: 預定 reservation: 預定

manage to: 設法達成

3.This flurry of activity was lost, on the women of Wisteria Lane.

這些倉促的行動並沒有影響到紫藤郡的女士們。

flurry: 慌張 activity: 活動,行動

4.They were busy learning, a secret about their neighbors.

她們正忙於探究鄰居的秘密……

be busy doing: 忙著做…

5.A secret, that was positively heartbreaking.

一個必定令人揪心的秘密。

positively: 必定,無疑地 heartbreaking: 悲傷的

6. So Paul said that Zachary killed Dana?

7. Yeah.

是啊。

8.Well, it must have been some sort of accident. I mean little boys don’t just kill their baby sisters.

那肯定是意外,我的意思是,一個小男孩不會無緣無故殺死還是嬰兒的妹妹。

some sort of: 某種的 accident: 意外

9. Well, whatever it was, that boy is seriously disturbed, and I've forbidden Juliefrom hanging out with him.

不管真相怎樣,那孩子的心理很不正常,我已經禁止朱莉和他往來了。

whatever: 不管什麼 seriously: 嚴重地 disturb: 擾亂【這裡指有心理問題】

forbid sb. from doing: 禁止,不準 hang out with: 與……出去玩

10.Could you hold her?

你能幫我抱著她?

11.So this is it! This is the secret that Mary Alice was trying to protect .

原來如此。這就是瑪麗.愛麗絲一直想要保守的秘密。

12. Look at the guilt that she must have lived with.

她一定滿懷愧疚。

13. You know, I never thought I’d say this but I kind of feel sorry for Paul.

我從沒想過我會這麼說,但我有點為PAUL感到難過。

14. I wish I could. I still feel like something’s not right.

但願我也能,可我仍然覺得有點不太對勁。

15.What do you mean?

什麼意思?

16. Well, we have all been in their house. Have you ever seen a picture of another kid there? I mean, why keep Dana’s baby blanket and throw out all the photos?

我們都去過他們家。從未見過另外一個孩子的照片?為什麼偏偏留著DANA的嬰兒毯,卻把所有的照片都扔了呢?

17.That’s a good point.

有道理。

good point: 令人信服的觀點 point: 觀點,要點

18.We never answered why Mary Alice referred to herself as Angela in that therapy session.

我們還不知道為什麼瑪麗.愛麗絲在心理治療過程中稱自己為安吉拉。

refer to: 談及,提到 therapy: 治療 session: 期間,時段

19. All I know is this: Mary Alice loved Zach more than anything in the world. When you love a child that much...

我只知道, 瑪麗.愛麗絲愛扎克,超過世間任何事物。當你那麼愛一個孩子的時候……

19.You’re capable of doing all sorts of things.

你什麼事都能做出來。

be capable of: 能夠

20.Yeah.

是啊。


分享到:


相關文章: