《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

01

Once upon a time,

a little old woman and a little old man lived deep in the woods.

很久很久以前,

森林深處住著一位老奶奶和一位老爺爺。

One day, the little old woman said,

”Let’s make a gingerbread man.”

一天,老奶奶說,“我們做一個薑餅小人吧。”

So they made the gingerbread,

and they cut out a man.

於是他們就做了薑餅麵糰,

並裁出了一個小人的形狀。

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

02

The little old woman gave the gingerbread man two eyes, a nose, and a mouth.

老奶奶給了薑餅小人兩隻眼睛,一個鼻子,還有一張嘴巴。

Then she put him inside the oven to bake.

然後她把他放進了烤箱裡。

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

03

“I’m hungry!”said the little old man.

“我餓啦!”老爺爺說。

“Is the gingerbread man ready to eat?”

“薑餅小人可以吃了嗎?”

“I’ll look,”said the little old woman.

“我去看看。”老奶奶說。

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

04

The little old woman peeked inside the oven.

老奶奶偷偷往烤箱裡看了一眼。

The gingerbread man jumped out.

薑餅小人竟然跳出來了。

“You can’t eat me!”he cried.

“你們吃不到我!”他喊著說。

And he ran away.

然後就逃走了。

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

05

“Come back!”cried the little old woman.

“回來呀!”老奶奶喊著。

“Come back!”cried the little old man.

“回來呀!”老爺爺喊著。

Then the little old woman and the little old man

ran after the gingerbread man.

於是老爺爺和老奶奶追著薑餅小人跑了起來。

The gingerbread man ran and ran.

薑餅小人跑呀跑。

He laughed and said,

“Run, run, as fast as you can!

You can’t catch me.

I’m the gingerbread man!”

薑餅小人跑呀跑。他笑著說,

“跑呀!跑呀!看你們能跑多快!

你們抓不到我的。我可是薑餅小人!”

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

06

Down the road,

the gingerbread man met a hungry pig.

在路上,薑餅小人遇到了一隻餓肚子的豬。

“Stop!Stop!”cried the pig.

“I want to eat you!”

“停下來!停下來!”豬喊著說,

“我要吃掉你!”

But the gingerbread man laughed and said.

但是薑餅小人笑著說,

“Run,run, as fast as you can!

You can’t catch me.

I’m the gingerbread man!

I’m the gingerbread man!

“跑呀!跑呀!看你能跑多快!

你抓不到我的。我可是薑餅小人!

I ran away from the little old woman.

I ran away from the little old man.

我從老奶奶那裡逃跑,我從老爺爺那裡逃跑。

And I can run away from you. I can! I can!”

我也能從你那裡逃跑。我能逃跑,能逃跑!”

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

07

Down the road,

the gingerbread man met a hungry cow.

在路上,薑餅小人遇到了一隻餓肚子的牛。

“Stop!Stop!”cried the cow.

“You look good to eat!”

“停下來!停下來!”牛喊著說,

“你看起來很好吃!”

But the gingerbread man laughed and said.

但是薑餅小人笑著說,

“Run,run,as fast as you can!

You can’t catch me.

I’m the gingerbread man!

“跑呀!跑呀!看你能跑多快!

你抓不到我的。我可是薑餅小人!

I ran away from the little old woman.

I ran away from the little old man.

我從老奶奶那裡逃跑,我從老爺爺那裡逃跑。

I ran away from the pig.

我從豬那裡逃跑。

And I can run away from you. I can! I can!”

我也能從你那裡逃跑。

我能逃跑,能逃跑!”

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

08

The gingerbread man came to a river.

薑餅小人來到了一條河前面。

“Oh,no!”hecried.

“How will I get across?”

“哦,不!”他喊著。

“我怎麼才能過河呢?”

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

09

Then the gingerbread man saw a fox.

然後薑餅小人遇到了一隻狐狸。

“I can take you across,”said the sly fox.“Jump on my tail.”

“我可以帶你過河,”狡猾的狐狸說,“跳上我的尾巴來。”

“No!You will eat me up,”said the gingerbread man.

“不行!你會吃掉我的。”薑餅小人說。

“No,I won’t,” said the sly fox.“Jump on my tail.”

“不,我不會的,”狡猾的狐狸說,“跳上我的尾巴來吧。”

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

10

So the gingerbread man jumped on the fox’s tail.

於是薑餅小人跳上了狐狸的尾巴。

“I’m getting wet,”said the gingerbread man.

“我快溼啦。”薑餅小人說。

“Jump on my back,” said the sly fox.

“跳到我的背上來,”狡猾的狐狸說,

“You will stay dry there.”

“那裡很乾不會溼的。”

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

11

The gingerbread man jumped on the fox’s back.

薑餅小人跳到了狐狸的背上。

“I am getting wet,”said the gingerbread man.

“我快溼啦。”薑餅小人說。

“Jump on my noses,”said the sly fox.

“跳到我的鼻子上來,”狡猾的狐狸說,

“You will stay dry there.”

“那裡很乾不會溼的。”

邦元英語:睡前故事 |《The gingerbread man》薑餅人

12

The gingerbread man jumped.

於是薑餅小人跳了上去。

He jumped right into the fox’s mouth!

但是他一跳就跳進了狐狸的嘴裡!

“Yum!”said the sly fox.

“好吃!”狡猾的狐狸說。

And that was the end of the gingerbread man!

於是薑餅小人的故事就結束啦!


分享到:


相關文章: