狐狸與鶴 (上)


狐狸與鶴 (上)


The Fox and the Crane were good friends, but a few days ago they had a big fight.

狐狸與鶴曾經是好朋友,但是幾天前他們大吵了一架。

Mrs. Crane used to be my best friend, But she isn't anymore. How can I trick her?

鶴太太曾經是我最好的朋友,但是她再也不是了。我要如何作弄他呢?

I want to make her angry. Mr. Fox thinks and thinks.

我要把她惹火。狐狸先生想了又想。

Ah ha ! I have a great idea! Ha! ha! ha! This will be fun.

哈哈!我有個好主意!哈!哈!哈!那一定很好玩。

Mr. Fox telephones Mrs. Crane. Hello?

狐狸先生給鶴太太撥了一個電話。喂?

Hello, This is Mr. Fox, how have you been? Very well, thank you.

喂,我是狐狸先生,近來好嗎?很好呀,謝謝你!

Why are you calling? I'm very busy.

你為什麼打電話給我?我很忙的。

Come to my house for lunch. I will prepare a delicious dish.

來我家吃個午餐吧!我將準備一頓大餐。

Really? Why! I want to be your friend again, So please come.

真的嗎?為什麼?我想再做你的朋友,所以請你來我家。

Ok, I will. Where is your house? Walk straight down the road.

好的,我會的,你家在哪裡呀?那條路一直走下去,

Turn left at the first cherry tree. You will see my house, It has a white fence.

在第一顆櫻桃樹哪兒左轉,你就會看到我家,有白色柵欄的那家。

Okay, what time shall I come? Come at twelve o'clock, Don't be late.

好的,我什麼時候到呢?12點,不要遲到了。

Don't worry. I will be on time. Mrs. Crane puts down the telephone.

別擔心,我會準時的。鶴太太掛上了電話,

She is very excited. I wonder what Mr. Fox is cooking?

她非常的興奮。不知道狐狸先生煮了些什麼?

I am going to skip breakfast. Mrs. Crane skips breakfast so that she can have a big lunch at Mr. Fox's house.

我要跳過早餐不吃。鶴太太跳過早餐不吃,好讓她能在狐狸先生家好好大吃一頓。

She finds the house with the white fence. Look! There is Mr. Fox's house.

她發現有白色柵欄的房子,看!狐狸先生的家就在那裡。

I found it. I can smell something delicious.

我找到了。我可以聞到美食的味道。

Mrs. Crane knocks at the door and Mr. Fox opens it. Oh, come in, Mrs. Crane.

鶴太太敲敲門,然後狐狸先生開了門。啊,請進,鶴太太。

Thank you for your invitation. Thank you for coming.

I prepared a delicious dish for you. Yes, I can smell it.

我已經為你準備好美味的大餐了。是的,我可以聞出來。

Please sit down. Mrs. Crane sits down at the table, but she only sees a wide flat plate.

請坐。鶴太太坐在桌子旁。但是他只看到一個又大又扁的盤子。

Mrs. Crane has a long and narrow beak, so she can't eat anything on a plate. She becomes a little worried.

鶴太太又一個又長又扁的嘴。所以她不能在盤子上吃東西。她開始有點擔心,

Mr. Fox brings in the soup from the kitchen. Here you are.

狐狸先生從廚房端出了湯。上菜了!

Enjoy your soup. It is very delicious.

好好享用這湯吧!很好喝的!

Okay. I will. Mrs. Crane tries to eat the soup in the dish,

好的,我會的。鶴太太試著去喝盤子裡的湯。

but she can only eat very little because of her sharp beak. Why aren't you eating?

但她只能吃很少,因為她鋒利的喙。你怎麼不吃呢?

Isn't it delicious? Yes, it is.

不好喝嗎?不,很好喝。

But I eat very slowly. I didn't know. Mmmm…

只是我吃得慢而已。是這樣啊。嗯


分享到:


相關文章: