02.12 記住:“一路順風!”不只是“Have a safe journey!”

記住:“一路順風!”不只是“Have a safe journey!”

隨著春節的臨近,返鄉的人越來越多,一年一度的南北大遷徙——“春運”大片早已上映。儘管冒著嚴寒排起長隊,儘管行李沉重,儘管路途顛簸,歸途的喜怒哀樂,因為“團圓”兩個字,都變成值得。“一切順風”是我對此刻回家的你們最好的祝福。

记住:“一路顺风!”不只是“Have a safe journey!”

1. Have a safe flight.

Well, have a safe flight. and best wishes to your parents.

祝你一路順風,並向你父母問好。

2. All the best.

So, take off! All the best.on your vacation.

起程吧!祝你假期一切順利

3. Bon voyage

bon在法語裡是“好的;棒的”而voyage這個詞意思為“旅行;航海”所以理解一下就是“旅途愉快”相當於Have a good trip或者是safe journey更接地氣的就是“一路順風”

Goodbye! Bon voyage!

再見!一路順風!

记住:“一路顺风!”不只是“Have a safe journey!”

4.I wish you a good/happy journey!

Thank you for your cooperation and wish you a good journey!

謝謝您的配合,祝您一路順風。

记住:“一路顺风!”不只是“Have a safe journey!”

情景拓展

如果你想問小夥伴的春節打算,可以這樣說:

How will you spend your Spring Festival?

你怎樣過春節呢?

Where will you plan to visit?

你去哪兒了?

Wow, that sounds great! I hope you enjoy your trip.

哇哦,太讚了!祝你玩得愉快!

How long will you stay at home?

你要在北京待多長時間呢?

You’ll have to tell us about your vocation when you get back.

回頭要好好和我們說說你的假期。

小夥伴乘飛機/火車前可以說:

Have a safe flight.

一路順風。

We'll miss you.

我們會想你的。

All the best.

一切順利。

Take care.

保重。

小夥伴旅行歸來可以說:

Welcome back!

歡迎回來。

Long time no see!

好久不見!

How was your trip?

旅行怎麼樣?

Did you have fun?

玩得開心嗎?

Did you take any pictures?

你拍照了嗎?

Were the locals friendly?

當地人友好嗎?

记住:“一路顺风!”不只是“Have a safe journey!”


分享到:


相關文章: