I've been admiring you for more than a year.
我已經愛慕你一年多了。
You've been occupying a special place in my heart.
你在我心中佔據了一個特殊的位置。
Sometimes you're not so charismatic but I'll definitely accept it.
有時候你不是很有魅力,但我肯定會接受的。
I like your pale complexion,black hair and translucent skin.
我喜歡你白皙的面容,烏黑的頭髮和透亮的皮膚。
Gazing fondly into your crystal eyes, I'm intoxicated like drinking a quarter of wine.
深情地凝視你清澈的雙眼,就像喝二兩醇酒一樣陶醉。
Your charismatic mesh bag holds me entirely and tightly.
你那魅力的網袋把我牢牢套住。
You're my symbiont with some properties that other individuals don't have.
你是我的共生體,你有別人不具備的特性。
It's you who give brilliant vibrancy to me.
正是你給了我燦爛的活力。
When you left,I set the clock ticking.
你離開時,我就開始計時。
I start to starve and count how many days since you left.
我開始捱餓,數著你離開一共有多少天了。
If you don't come back in time I'll starve to death.
如果你不及時回來,我會餓死的。
So, I must figure out how to feed myself when you aren't here.
所以沒有你的日子裡,我得想法養活我自己。
I devise a parallel to the summer vacation to avoid heat stress.
我搞了一個類似夏天放假避免熱逆境一樣的機制。
I hunker down doing my research and reemerge in new semester.
我蜷縮下來做研究,在新學期再重新出現。
It's the very key to my resilience.
這就是我恢復活力的關鍵。
I've learned a ton to survive your charisma.
我學到了很多東西,躲避你的魅力。
1.translucent 美 [trænzˈluːsnt]
adj.半透明的
He relied on translucent enamels to produce vivid, glowing pictures.
他利用半透明瓷漆繪製出鮮豔生動的圖畫。
2.fond
adj.深情的;溫情的
You use fond to describe people or their behaviour when they show affection.
a fond father.
慈父
Their eyes meet fondly across the table.
他們隔著桌子深情對視。
3.symbiont
共生者;共生生物;共生體;共生菌;共存程序
symbiosis美 [ˌsɪmbaɪˈoʊsɪs]
n.共生(關係);合作關係;互惠互利的關係
a symbiotic relationship
一種互惠互利的關係
4.hunker down
v. 蹲;蹲下;蹲坐;保持低調;避免引人注目
During the sandstorm, they hunkered down in a small hut
在沙塵暴中,他們蜷縮在一間小屋裡。
5.heat stress
熱應激;熱逆境;熱威脅;中暑
閱讀更多 clamor97 的文章