《浮生六記》裡的最美情話。


《浮生六記》裡的最美情話。

無人與我立黃昏,無人問我粥可溫。

No one stands with me in the evening, no one asks me how warm the porridge is.

​無人與我捻熄燈,無人共我書半生。

No one lights out with me, no one shares my book half life.

​無人陪我夜已深,無人與我把酒分。

No one accompanied me late at night, no one with me to share the wine.

​無人拭我相思淚,無人夢我與前塵。

No one swears my yearning tears, no one dreams me and the dust.

​無人陪我顧星辰,無人知我茶已冷。

No one accompanies me to look after the stars, no one knows my tea has been cold.

​無人聽我述衷腸,無人解我心頭夢。

No one listens to my heart, no one interprets my dreams.

​無人拘我言中淚,無人愁我獨行路。

No one tears into my words, no one worries about my walk.

​回首向來蕭瑟處,無人等在燈火闌珊處。

Looking back always bleak place, no one waits in the lights out.

​殘陽與我立黃昏,阿婆問我粥可溫。

The remnant sun and I stand dusk, old woman ask me porridge can warm.

​飛蛾與我捻熄燈,筆硯共我書半生。

The moth and I turn out the light, the brush book together my half life.

​孤月陪我夜已深,往事與我把酒分。

Lonely moon accompany me night already deep, the past and I drink cent.

​春風拭我相思淚,睡夢與我戀前塵。

Spring breeze wipes my yearning tears, dream and I love the dust.

​微風陪我顧星辰,案几知我茶已冷。

Breeze accompanied me to the stars, a few cases know that my tea has been cold.

​歸燕聽我訴衷腸,暗香解我心頭夢。

To the yan listen to me to tell the soul, dark fragrance to understand my dream.

​素衣拘我言中淚,竹杖伴我獨行路。

My tears in plain clothes, my walking stick.

​回首向來蕭瑟處,那人卻在燈火闌珊處。

Looking back at the usual bleak place, the man is in the lights out.

《浮生六記》裡的最美情話。



分享到:


相關文章: