12條“虐心催淚”的英文QQ個籤:你從未入戲,我卻賠上了我自己…

Love you in the sea of people is the best distance .

在人海里愛著你,是最好的距離。

Thank you for your cold, let me learn to give up.

謝謝你的冷落,讓我學會了放棄。

12條“虐心催淚”的英文QQ個籤:你從未入戲,我卻賠上了我自己…

Thank you for giving me the answer, I have no illusions.

謝謝你給我的答案,我沒有幻想。

All of you went away, leaving my a person.

你們全都走了,把我一個人留下。

12條“虐心催淚”的英文QQ個籤:你從未入戲,我卻賠上了我自己…

It is because of heart bottom touch that empty, so he just so painful.

就是因為觸碰到心底的那一點空,所以才會那麼痛。

You left in peace, and left me in pieces.

你安然離去,我碎了一地。

12條“虐心催淚”的英文QQ個籤:你從未入戲,我卻賠上了我自己…

I seemed to escape from the crowd Shouting lonely monster.

我好像是一邊逃離人群卻大喊孤獨的怪物。

I wasted the best years of my life and missed the best of him.

我浪費了最好的年華 錯過了最好的他

12條“虐心催淚”的英文QQ個籤:你從未入戲,我卻賠上了我自己…

Nine points like a point of dignity to give up you also free themselves.

九分喜歡 一分尊嚴 放棄你 也放過自己 。

The past is gone, love and hate are gone.

往事清零 愛恨兩清。

12條“虐心催淚”的英文QQ個籤:你從未入戲,我卻賠上了我自己…

.I didn't forget it, I just put it in my heart and didn't want it to be mentioned.

沒有忘記,只是放在心裡不願被提及。

Without you however beautiful the city is,it is just null.

世人謂我戀長安,其實只戀長安某。

圖文來自網絡,侵刪


分享到:


相關文章: