“一眼淚崩”的英文個籤:我們好好說話吧,像當初剛認識那樣……


“一眼淚崩”的英文個籤:我們好好說話吧,像當初剛認識那樣……


1.對你的放棄總是拖泥帶水。
Giving up on you is always a drag.
2.直到最後,所有溫暖都被叫做過去。
Until the end, all the warmth is called the past.
3.當我對你越來越禮貌時,我們或許就越來越陌生了。
When I become more and more polite to you, we may become more and more strange.

“一眼淚崩”的英文個籤:我們好好說話吧,像當初剛認識那樣……


4.Gobacktothepast,canreturn.
回到過去,只能回到。
5.The place where you once were is now just a big, gaping hole.
你曾在我心上,現在空了一個大洞。
6.Not all the people in your life are meant to stay.
不是每個在你生命中的人,都一定會留下來。

“一眼淚崩”的英文個籤:我們好好說話吧,像當初剛認識那樣……


7.當年你信口一誓,如今我空等一世。


When you have been an oath, now I wait forever.
8.異地戀,連一個擁抱都是奢望。
Distant love, even a hug is wishful thinking.
9.深情不過百日,熱情終歸無情。
Deep but 100 days, after all, relentless enthusiasm.

“一眼淚崩”的英文個籤:我們好好說話吧,像當初剛認識那樣……


10.May you don't love too much in the future,don't sleep too late.
願今後的你 別愛太滿 別睡太晚。
11.What should not be,such as expectation.
不該有的別有,比如期待。
12.Time has always been generous, gentle and good at taking away the good and bad streams.


時間向來慷慨溫柔 擅長把好壞都帶走。


分享到:


相關文章: