First listen and then answer the question. 聽錄音,然後回答以下問題。 What was the polite request?
{附文與提示}
lesson 16 A polite request 彬彬有禮的要求
If you park your car in the wrong place, a traffic policeman will soon find it.
(如果你把汽車停錯了地方,交通警察很快就會發現。if 引導的條件句在句首和主句間有逗號隔開)
You will be very lucky if he lets you go without a ticket.
(如果他沒有給你罰單就讓你走,算你走運。if 引導的條件句放在句尾,則不用逗號隔開)
However, this does not always happen. Traffic police are sometimes very polite.
(然而,情況並非都是如此。交通警察有時很客氣。一般現在時,表示一般的情況)
During a holiday in Sweden, I found this note on my car:
(有一次在瑞典度假,我發現我的車上有一張字條:)
sir, we welcome you to our city. This is a "No Parking" area.
(“先生,歡迎光臨我們的城市。這裡是“禁止停車”區。)
You will enjoy your stay here if you pay attention to our street signs.
(“如果您對我們街上的路標都有留意,您在此地會過的很愉快。if條件句)
This note is only a reminder.
(就此給您一個提醒”)
If you receive a request like this, you cannot fail to obey it!
(如果你收到這樣的懇求,你是不會不遵循的!if 條件句)
{語法}
if 引導的條件句:主要是用來詢問和探討十分可能的事情。在這些條件句中,if 從句用現在時,主句用將來時(will)
If he is out, I'll call tomorrow (如果他不在,我明天打電話)
If he is working, I won't disturb him.(如果他正在幹活,我就不打擾他。)
閱讀更多 霏霏桃子姐 的文章