外貿常用商務英語900句(201-300句)

“我將在未來幾期的發表,連載整理常用外貿商務英語,共計900句,本次發表201-300句。”


外貿常用商務英語900句(201-300句)


Unit Eight 對還盤的反應


Part one


201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.

你的還盤太低,尤其是這麼小的訂單量。


202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.

我們的價格處於合理的水平。


203.Our products are modestly priced.

我們產品的價格適中。


204.This is the best price we can give you.

這是我報給你的最優價格。


205.The price has been reduced to the limit.

價格已經下降到臨界點。


206.Our price is already on its lowest level.

我們的價格已經是地板價了。


207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已經沒有進一步降價的空間了。


208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.

考慮已經在這個價格上出售的數量,再降價已經勉為其難了。


209.We can not make any further discounts.

我們不能再有任何的折扣了。


210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any concessions.

這是我們的底價,我們不能再做任何讓步。


211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.

不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基礎上報價。


212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.

我們不能再做任何讓步。


213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.

這是我們能為貴司提供的最佳報盤,我們認為這的確是地板價。


214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕沒有再議價的空間了。


215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

這是一個特殊的報盤,它不針對我們普通的折扣。


216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.

恐怕價格下降的可能性是非常遙遠的。


217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.

我們給你報的是最低價,我們不能再讓步了。


218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.

非常遺憾的告訴你我們不能再降價來滿足你的要求。


219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.

我們處境困難,無法在你降價的要求讓你滿意。


220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.

的確很難回覆你降價的要求。


Part Two


221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.

與你從其它任何地方獲得的報價相比,我敢說我們的報價是最合理的。


222.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕你不能從其它公司獲得比我司更便宜的報價了。


223.What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.

我們給你報了個好價格,我們不想再做任何讓步,接受與否,你看著辦吧。


224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.

如果拿我們的產品質量與其它國家的相比,你會發現我們的價格是非常合理的。


225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must found it very competitive.

我們給你報的皮帶的價格比去年低了許多,你一定會發現它是非常有競爭力的。


226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我們的報價也許有點高,但你很快會發現當市場波動停止時你會獲利頗豐。


227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.

當前市場趨勢是上升的,所以你不必擔心利潤。


228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

我們的產品是非常有競爭力的,所以在利潤上沒有任何問題。


229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.

你的還盤似乎有點高,如果這樣,我們的利潤空間將非常小。


230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.

如果你將訂單增加到30,000的話,我想我們的單價可降到300,080美金。


231.If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果訂單翻倍的話,我們可以考慮給你8%的折扣。


232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.

我們最多能做到的是我們報價降低2%。


233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.

你所在的區域有這麼多富人,對他們而言,高價格意味著產品高品質。


234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.

如果你堅持你的還盤而不做任何讓步的話,我們的生意也許泡湯了。


235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.

你的報價明顯出乎了當前市場主流價格。


236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.

根據你的還盤,我們很遺憾不能接受你的訂單。


237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.

我們的檯布價格適中,並且適於在貴司的市場上銷售。


238.We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.

我們不認為這個價格在貴司的市場上有點高。


239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.

我們認為你的還盤不合理,因為這種材料的價格目前呈上升趨勢。


240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.

根據你的價格,我們處於不能做成生意的處境,因為它遠遠低於我們的成本價。


Unit Nine 要求優惠


Part One


241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的報價為FOB Vancouver,我想問的是能否有點折扣?


242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

能否多給我們一些折扣?


243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你準備給我們一點優惠的話,我將會下10,000打的訂單。


244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.

你會降些價嗎,這樣我們將會成交。


245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我讓你看一下比你更低的報價,你能終止那個價格交易嗎?


246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?

如果這個訂單是個實盤的話,你能降多少?


247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我們可以建議你能在報價上做些折扣嗎?


248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?

如果我們下2,000打的訂單,你能給我們一個特別的折扣嗎?


249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission?

如果我們的訂單超過10,000公噸,你能否給我們一個6%的額外傭金?


250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我們希望我們購買6,000打時能給我們一些折扣。


251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

我們要求降價,因為我們的訂單很大。


252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

既然目前的市場這麼疲軟,如果讓我們增加銷售量的話,你必須降價。


253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我們希望能獲得關於自行車的最佳報價。


254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我們希望獲得最低價格的報價。


255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我們可以建議你們能在報格上打個折扣嗎?


Part Two


256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你能降價2%,我們可訂20公噸。


257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.

如果可能的話,我們要求第公噸降5,000.50。


258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你能降5%,我們將訂5,000打。


259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

法國產的糧已經賣到每長噸98美金,如果你能降價8%,我們可能會成交。


260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.

如果你能降價15% ,我們將非常希望能向你下長期的訂單,否則我們只有轉向其它供應商。


261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.

這麼不合理的高價沒有人能夠做生意,恐怕你要降價10%。


262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.

如果你能給我5%佣金的話,我們可以先下個試單。


263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.

只有降價10%以上顧客才能被誘導購買你們的產品。


264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.

如果我們的訂單每季超過2,500單位,我們要求降價10%。


265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.

如果訂單超過10,000套,我們希望你能給我們特別的2%折扣。


266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.

請給我們目錄上價格5%的折扣。


267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.

我們希望你們報價至少降低5%,否則生意將無法進展。


268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.

我們能接受產品合同價格降低的20%價格。


269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.

若你們能夠降價5%,生意還是有希望的。


270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.

若價格低於每公噸1200磅,我們將向你下訂單。


Unit Ten 給與優惠


271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

訂單為100件或更多,我們將給你1.5%的特別折扣。


272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

若每一規格的數量超過1000分的話,5%的折扣可能被允許。


273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

如果訂單數量為500套的話,我們可以在價格單基礎上給予15%的折扣。


274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.

對於訂單為100打或更多,我們樂意給予5%的折扣。


275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

如果你將訂單增加到50,000件的話,我們樂意給你所要求的5%的折扣。


276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy.

對你七月份購買的任何產品,我們有權力給你10%的折扣。


277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.

十二月底前你們可獲得訂單15%的特別折扣。


278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

如果你的訂單足夠大,我們準備給你降價5%。


279. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.

若你的訂單龐大,可有10%的折扣。


280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.

如果訂單格外大,我們準備增加折扣。


281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

若你能一次買一整套或更多,我們同意在價格上給你8%的折扣。


282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

為幫你銷售我們的產品,我們額外給你5%的特別折扣。


283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

為了我們業務關係的良好開端,我們將降價5%。


284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

為了成交,我們將進一步降價5%。


285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

為了長期的友誼,我們準備接受收音機降價,降6%如何?


286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.

為幫助你在該行業開展業務,我們準備給你5%的折扣。


287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

為了和你加強聯繫,我們已經在原來的報價上降價3%。


288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.

經過認真考慮,我們決定每套降到420美金。


289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.

我們正準備對我司計算機給你15%的特別折扣。


290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.

我們的報價還需再加上5%的佣金。


Unite Eleven 雙方讓步


291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.

鑑於過於幾年的良好合作,我們準備接受你方的價格。


292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

作為友好表示,我們接受10,000雙皮鞋50,000美金的價格。


293.It’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

似乎只有接受這個價格,別無它選。


294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.

會議一半,我們雙方各讓一步以使業務成交。


295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

我認為我們應該各自折衷一下以便業務成交。


296.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.

若雙方各自做些讓步,生意是很易達成的。


297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

如果真是這樣,我們不得不同意你的付款條款。


298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

我們稍降原始報價,以示讓步。


299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.

我們可以在價格上做些讓步。


300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.

為了促成生意,我們準備降價。


分享到:


相關文章: