英文短句:一個人自以為刻骨銘心的回憶,別人早已已經忘記了

1.我始終遇不到你所謂更好的人。

I've never met a better person.

2.每個沒心沒肺的人,都有一段為某人掏心掏肺的曾經。

every heartless person, has a rink hijinks tao lung once. for sb.

3.喝了你釀的愛情的酒,如果沒有續杯,情願渴一輩子。

drink the wine you make love, if there is no a refill, rather thirsty for the rest of your life.

英文短句:一個人自以為刻骨銘心的回憶,別人早已已經忘記了

4.愛情不是避難所,想進去避難的話,是會被趕出來的。

love is not a shelter, want to go in refuge, is will be cast out.

5.是否退出就會有幸福,是不是遺忘就可以是全部。

whether out of there will be happiness, can we all can be forgotten.

6.一個人自以為刻骨銘心的回憶,別人早已已經忘記了。

one thought profound memories, others already have forgotten.

英文短句:一個人自以為刻骨銘心的回憶,別人早已已經忘記了

7.下輩子,做國家保護動物。起碼,那樣,會有人關心。

next life, doing national protected animal. at least, that someone will care about.

8.凋謝是真實的,盛開只是一種過去。

Fading is true while flowering is past.

9.逗你笑的最愛你,惹你哭的你最愛。

Make you laugh the most love you, make you cry you most love.

英文短句:一個人自以為刻骨銘心的回憶,別人早已已經忘記了

10.即使說抱歉,也換不回我們的曾經。

Even if I'm sorry, I can't change the time.

11.有時候,最適合邇的人,恰恰是邇最沒有想到的人。

Sometimes, the most suitable person for you is the one you least expect.

12.最甜不是糖,是你的笑;最苦不是藥,是你的笑,我忘不掉。

The sweetest is not sugar, but your laughter; the bitterest is not medicine, but your laughter, which I can't forget.

英文短句:一個人自以為刻骨銘心的回憶,別人早已已經忘記了

13.大風把烈酒吹醒,方知當初所擁有的美好全是夢。

The strong wind wakes up the strong liquor, only to know that all the good things we had were dreams.

14.如果愛不再是兩個人的信仰,想要遺忘而自己卻放不下。

If love is no longer the belief of two people, you can't let it go if you want to forget it.

15.今昔的別離,流放了我的相思。

The parting, my love of exile.



分享到:


相關文章: