英文短句:一个人自以为刻骨铭心的回忆,别人早已已经忘记了

1.我始终遇不到你所谓更好的人。

I've never met a better person.

2.每个没心没肺的人,都有一段为某人掏心掏肺的曾经。

every heartless person, has a rink hijinks tao lung once. for sb.

3.喝了你酿的爱情的酒,如果没有续杯,情愿渴一辈子。

drink the wine you make love, if there is no a refill, rather thirsty for the rest of your life.

英文短句:一个人自以为刻骨铭心的回忆,别人早已已经忘记了

4.爱情不是避难所,想进去避难的话,是会被赶出来的。

love is not a shelter, want to go in refuge, is will be cast out.

5.是否退出就会有幸福,是不是遗忘就可以是全部。

whether out of there will be happiness, can we all can be forgotten.

6.一个人自以为刻骨铭心的回忆,别人早已已经忘记了。

one thought profound memories, others already have forgotten.

英文短句:一个人自以为刻骨铭心的回忆,别人早已已经忘记了

7.下辈子,做国家保护动物。起码,那样,会有人关心。

next life, doing national protected animal. at least, that someone will care about.

8.凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去。

Fading is true while flowering is past.

9.逗你笑的最爱你,惹你哭的你最爱。

Make you laugh the most love you, make you cry you most love.

英文短句:一个人自以为刻骨铭心的回忆,别人早已已经忘记了

10.即使说抱歉,也换不回我们的曾经。

Even if I'm sorry, I can't change the time.

11.有时候,最适合迩的人,恰恰是迩最没有想到的人。

Sometimes, the most suitable person for you is the one you least expect.

12.最甜不是糖,是你的笑;最苦不是药,是你的笑,我忘不掉。

The sweetest is not sugar, but your laughter; the bitterest is not medicine, but your laughter, which I can't forget.

英文短句:一个人自以为刻骨铭心的回忆,别人早已已经忘记了

13.大风把烈酒吹醒,方知当初所拥有的美好全是梦。

The strong wind wakes up the strong liquor, only to know that all the good things we had were dreams.

14.如果爱不再是两个人的信仰,想要遗忘而自己却放不下。

If love is no longer the belief of two people, you can't let it go if you want to forget it.

15.今昔的别离,流放了我的相思。

The parting, my love of exile.



分享到:


相關文章: