「自學英語」一天背誦一課 三個月拿下英語 (20)

First listen and then answer the question. 聽錄音,然後回答以下問題 :

Why is fishing the writers favourite sport?

聽三遍錄音,然後對照附文再聽一遍,尤其是剛才沒有聽懂的句子,要特別留意。


「自學英語」一天背誦一課 三個月拿下英語 (20)


聽三遍錄音,然後對照附文再聽一遍,尤其是剛才沒有聽懂的句子,要特別留意。

{附文與提示}

Lesson 20 One man in a boat 獨坐孤舟

Fishing is my favourite sport.

(釣魚是我非常喜歡的一項運動。一般時態,表示經常的行為。)

I often fish for hours without catching anything.

(我經常釣魚是一無所獲。)

But this does not worry me.

(但是,這不讓我煩惱。)

Some fishermen are unlucky.

(有些釣魚的人沒有那麼幸運。)

Instead of catching fish, they catch old boots and rubbish.

(他們會釣上來一些舊的靴子和垃圾 而取代 釣魚。)

I am even less lucky. I never catch anything -- not even old boots.

(我的運氣還不及他們。我從來都沒有釣上來任何東西——就連舊的靴子也沒。)

After having spent whole mornings on the river, I always go home with an empty bag.

(我總是在河邊待上整一個上午,然後,帶著空的袋子回家。)

“You must give up fishing!” my friends say. “Its a waste of time.”

(“你可不要再釣魚了!這太浪費時間了。” 我的朋友們都這樣說)

But they dont realize one important thing.

(然而,他們沒有認識到重要的一點。)

I‘m not really interested in fishing.

(我不是真的對釣魚感興趣。)

I am only interested in sitting in a boat and doing nothing at all!

(我感興趣的就是獨坐孤舟,無所事事。)


{語法} 動名詞: 動詞原形+ing

  1. 做主語:Eating is alwasys a pleasure. 總是一件愉快的事。

Reading in bed is something I always enjoy. 躺在床上看書是我經常喜歡做的事。

  1. 做賓語:I am very keen on cycling. 我非常喜歡騎自行車

He is capble of doing anything. 他能夠勝任任何事。


分享到:


相關文章: