伊索寓言11:披著獅皮的驢(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言11:披著獅皮的驢(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Donkey in the Lion's Skin

披著獅皮的驢子(下)

The Fox opens his eyes.

狐狸張開了眼睛。

Fox: A Lion! Oh my goodness! Don't kill me, Mr. Lion! I will do anything for you. Please, don't kill me. Boo-hoo-hoo.

狐狸:獅子!哦,天哪!別殺我,獅子先生!我會為你做任何事的。請不要殺了我。嗚嗚。

The Donkey opens the Lion's mouth. The Fox sees the sharp teeth inside and runs away quickly.

驢張開了獅子的嘴。狐狸看到了鋒利的牙齒後,迅速逃走了。

Fox: Help! Help! Help!

狐狸:救命啊!救命!救命啊!

Donkey: Look at the Fox run! Ha! Ha! Ha! I can't stop laughing! He looks so silly!

驢:快看狐狸跑了!哈!哈!哈!笑死我了!他看起來真傻啊!

The Donkey fooled a lot of animals just by wearing the Lion's skin, but it is still not enough.

驢用獅子皮嚇跑了很多動物,但它仍然不滿足。

Donkey: This is getting boring. How can I make them more scared? Ah ha! I get it! I'll roar like a Lion!

驢:越來越無聊。我怎麼才能讓他們更害怕?啊哈!我知道了!我要像獅子一樣吼叫!

The Donkey tries to roar like a Lion, but it doesn't sound right. But, the Donkey thinks it sounds like a Lion's roar.

驢試著像獅子一樣吼叫,但是它的聲音完全不像。但是驢覺得自己的聲音很像獅子的吼叫。

Donkey: Ha, ha! Here come those silly animals again. I will make a Lion's roar. They will be really scared this time.

驢:哈,哈!這些愚蠢的動物又來了。我要像獅子一樣吼叫。他們這次一定會很害怕的。

The Rabbit, Goat, Pig, and Fox appear. They are talking about the Lion.

兔子、山羊、豬和狐狸都出現了。他們在談論獅子。

Goat: I saw a Lion today. It was so big and scary.

山羊:我今天看見一頭獅子。它那麼大,好可怕。

Pig: Yes, I saw him too. It looked mean. I was so scared.

豬:是的,我也看見了。它看起來好可怕。把我嚇壞了。

Fox: I was almost caught.

狐狸:我差點被抓住了呢。

Rabbit: Hey, there comes the Lion again! Let's run away! Run!

兔子:嘿,獅子又來了!咱們趕緊逃跑吧!快跑!

Just as the animals are about to run away, the Donkey roars.

就在動物們準備逃跑的時候,驢開始吼了起來。

Donkey: Hee-haw! Hee-haw! I am the king of all animals! I will eat all of you! Hee-haw! Hee-haw!

驢子:嗯昂!嗯昂!我是動物之王!我會吃掉你們所有人!嗯昂!嗯昂!

The Donkey keeps roaring, but it sounds like a Donkey's cry.

驢還在咆哮,但聲音聽起來還是驢子的叫聲。

Rabbit: Hey, wait! That roar sounds strange.

兔子:嘿,等等!那吼叫聲聽起來好奇怪啊。

Goat: That doesn't sound like a Lion's roar.

山羊:聽起來不像是獅子的吼叫聲。

Pig: Then whose is it?

豬:那是誰的?

Fox: I know! That's the Donkey's cry!

狐狸:我知道!那是驢的叫聲!

Just then a strong wind blows, and Lion's skin blows off the Donkey.

就在這時,一個大風吹過來,獅子皮被吹掉了。

Donkey: Oh no! What shall I do?

驢:哦不!我該怎麼辦?

Rabbit: Look! It's the Donkey!

兔子:看!原來是驢!

Goat: Yes! It was the Donkey in the Lion's skin!

山羊:是的!這是一隻披著獅子皮的驢!

Pig: He tricked us all! We were all fooled!

豬:他騙了我們所有人!我們都被它愚弄了!

Fox: Wait there, you Donkey! We're going to...

狐狸:等等,你這頭驢!我們要把你……

Donkey: Please, forgive me...

驢:請原諒我……

All of the animals run after the Donkey and give him a hard kick. The Donkey regrets wearing the Lion's skin.

所有的動物都在追趕著驢,每個動物都踢了它一腳。驢現在很後悔披上了獅子皮。

MORAL:Don't make a fool of yourself by pretending to be someone else.

寓言:有些人看起來神氣十足,一表人材,然而一開口就原形畢露了。


分享到:


相關文章: