A rich industrialist from the North,
一位來自北方的富有的商人,
was horrified to find a Southern Fisherman just lying leisurely, on his boat.
驚恐地發現一位南方漁民正悠閒地躺在他的船上。
"Why aren't you fishing? Asked the industrialist.
商人問:“你為什麼不捕魚呢?”
"Because I have caught enough fish for today.
因為我今天的魚已經捕夠了。
"Why don't you catch some more?"
“那你為什麼不多捕一點呢?”
"But what I'd do with them?
“我要那麼多魚乾什麼呢?”
"You could earn more money.
“你可以賺更多的錢呀。
With that, you could fix the motor of your boat, go into deeper waters and catch more fish!
有了錢,你就可以修理你的發動機,進入更深的水域,就可以捕到更多的魚了呀!
Then you will make enough money to buy nylon nets.
這樣你就能賺足夠的錢買尼龍網了。
These can bring you more fish and more money.
這樣你就能捕更多的魚,賺更多的錢。
Soon you'll have enough money to buy two boats, maybe even a fleet of boats and then ..
很快你就會有足夠的錢買兩艘船,甚至可能買一支船隊,然後...
You would be a rich man like me."
你就會成為像我這樣的富翁了。
"What would i do then?
“然後呢?
"Then.. you could really enjoy life.
“然後…你就可以真的享受生活了。
"Sir, what do you think I'm doing now?"Said the fisherman.
魚夫說道:“先生,你認為我現在在做什麼呢?”
閱讀更多 轉英語 的文章