恨粉天后“擦媽” 深情演繹《花木蘭》忠勇真,蕩氣迴腸


恨粉天后“擦媽” 深情演繹《花木蘭》忠勇真,蕩氣迴腸


“擦媽”Christina Aguilera 和《花木蘭》有著不解之緣,當年的那首“Reflection”轟動海內外,給一代人留下了深刻印象。此次她再度出山,為今年的真人電影獻唱了這首主題曲“Loyal Brave True”(忠勇真),一起來欣賞一下吧。

War is not freedom

戰爭從來身不由己

Over my shoulder

當我肩負重任

I see a clearer view

心中信念愈發清醒

All for my family

保護家人 榮宗耀祖

Reason I'm breathing

是我畢生職責

Everything to lose

我願不惜一切

Should I ask myself in the water

倒影中的自己能否向我解答

What a warrior would do?

真正的戰士應當如何?

Tell me underneath my armor

告訴我 那鐵衣之下的我

Am I loyal, brave, and true?

是否忠實 勇敢 正直?

Am I loyal, brave, and true?

可否虔誠 無畏 真實?

Losing is easy

失敗從來容易

Winning takes bravery

成功更需勇氣

I am a tiger's fool

我備受惡人嘲弄

Out in the open

身份若是敗露

No one to save me

無人將我拯救

The kindest of whispers are cruel

偽善的耳語最為殘酷

Should I ask myself in the water

倒影中的自己能否向我解答

What a warrior would do?

真正的戰士該當如何?

Tell me underneath my armor

告訴我 那鐵衣之下的我

Am I loyal, brave, and true?

是否忠心 無畏 正直?

Am I loyal, brave, and true?

可否忠誠 勇敢 真實?

Cold is the morning

黎明從來寒冷

Warm is the dream

溫暖僅存夢中

Chasing the answers

為追尋心中答案

'Til I can't sleep

我輾轉難眠

Will I be stronger

我將浴火重生

Or will I be weak

還是功敗垂成

When you're not with me?

當你不在我側?

Who am I without my armor

卸下男兒鎧甲的我是誰?

Standing in my father's shoes?

依著父親戰靴的我是誰?

All I know is that it's harder

故我只知 為做到忠勇真

To be loyal, brave, and true

是如此的艱難險阻

我的筆記


分享到:


相關文章: