醫務英語會話大全:雙語臨床會話

實用而全面的醫務英語對話、問答及交流,雙語對照,不斷實時更新,敬請收藏,助力醫護患的無國界交流。

醫務英語會話大全:雙語臨床會話 - 護理操作常規(之十一)

護理操作常規英語

1、靜脈輸液 Intravenous Infusion

Nurse: Good morning , Mr.Brown. It’s time for me to give you intrave nous infusion.

布朗先生,上午好!該給您輸液了。

Patient: Excuse me, could you tell me about the use of the IV fluids?

對不起,您能告訴我輸這些液體的作用嗎?

Nurse: Of course. The fluids can provide energy for you and prevent you from electrolytic imbalances after operation. Please call us by pressing the ringer if you feel uncomfortable with the fluid.

當然可以。輸入的液體能為您提供能量,還可預防術後電解質失衡。補液掛上去了,有什麼不適,請及時使用呼叫器,告訴我們。

Patient: Would you please let the fluid drop more quickly?

請您把液體滴速調快點兒好嗎?

Nurse: Your IV fluids must be given slowly so as not to overload you.

那不可以的。您的靜脈輸液必須慢速,不然會增加心臟負荷。

2、測基本生命體徵

(1)量體溫

Nurse :I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.

護士:我要測一下您的體溫/請把體溫計放在您的腋下.

(2)測脈搏、呼吸:

Let me feel your pulse /breath.

讓我測一下您的脈搏/呼吸.

(3)量血壓

I’ll test/take your blood pressure.

我要測量您的血壓。

3、測血糖

I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖測定, 需要刺一下手指.

4、抽血

Don’t take any thing by mouth after 10 o’ cloce until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .

半夜之後不要吃喝任何東西,明天早上抽血.

I’ll take some blood from your arm now。

現在我要從您的胳膊抽血。

5、留標本

(1) Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

請留一份尿/便/痰的標本/請收集您的中段尿。

(2) Please have your blood and urine tests done.

請做一下您的血和尿試驗。

6、做檢查

(1) You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.

今天您要做一個胸部/頭部CT。

(2) You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.

今天早上您要拍一個胸片。

(3) You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.

您要做B超檢查,請留尿,使膀胱充盈.

(4) You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.

明天上午您要做胃鏡檢查,今晚12點之後,請不要吃喝任何東西。

(5) I’m going to do an ECG for you.

我要給您做心電圖。

(6) You are going to have urine catheterization now.

現在您需要導尿。

(7) 插胃管

I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.

我要放胃管到您的胃內,這是胃腸減壓。

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.

我們通過胃管給您必要的營養.當我放管時,請做吞嚥動作。

7、術前準備

(1) An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now. Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?

明天將做手術/現在馬上做急診手術. 同意手術請您簽字好嗎?

(2) I’m going to shave your skin. / I’m going to do skin preparation for you.

我要給您做備皮/我要給您做皮膚準備。

(3) You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.

要給您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。

(4) Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?

您對什麼藥物/青黴素過敏嗎?

(5) I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.

我要給您做青黴素皮試。如果您感到癢或氣短,請立刻告訴我。/我十五分鐘後看結果。/我要給您做破傷風皮試。

(6) I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection for your operation。

我要給您做術前肌肉/靜脈/皮內注射。

(7) I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.

我要給您灌腸, 幫助您排便。

8、術後護理:

(1) I’m going to give you oxygen now.

我要給您吸氧。

(2) You are going to have a blood transfusion.

要給您輸血。

(3) I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you.

我要給您做膀胱沖洗。

(4) I’m going to give you nebulization.

我要給您(霧化)吸入。

(5) How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?

您今天怎麼樣?您昨晚睡得怎麼樣?您的食慾怎麼樣?

(6) You have to rest in bed for at least one week.

您至少要臥床休息一週。

(7) The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.

醫生要給您換藥/醫生要給您拆線。

(8) Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做鍛鍊/做一些輕體力活動,保持良好的心態,避免興奮和過度憂慮,小心不要摔倒。

9、其他:

(1) Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?

昨天您排便了嗎?/您的大便正常嗎?

(2) What color of your urine?

您的尿液什麼顏色?

(3) How much urine do you pass each time?

您每次排尿多少?

(4) You will have skin/cervical traction.

要給您做皮膚/頸部牽引。

(5) The results are normal.

結果正常。

(6) You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as

您的病診斷為~

(7) You have to stop smoking and alcohol.

您必須戒菸、戒酒。

(8) I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.

我要給您的踝部冷/熱敷。

(9) I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once.

我們馬上為你準備床。/我們馬上為你準備床單和枕套。

點擊擴展鏈接,可以查看不斷更新的完整版本


分享到:


相關文章: